Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrowind experiences vol. 2

How did you get your spear up Jon? Okay that sounds a little to kinky for my liking.

How did you improve your spear skill? Training, or use?
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

I actually have not played today, so you should be able to remember your character

:doitnow:

Jon Miller

well I only get to play for maybe an hour at most in an evening. A new baby is very demanding.

Comment

I used it for a few points

but when I had a decent spear (Damage was 30 or something) but would never hit because my skill was too low (~30) I got annoyed

so I trained it up one notch (trained 10 and leveled up)

I did this quite recently and have not used it yet (also, the spear is very annoying with the normal way I play (choosing your attack), I am wondering if it might be best to cheat and click on the always use the best attack option)

BTW, what is up with spears? My spear is almost as good as my Katana, but my Katana is 57 times more expensive (my katana has max damage of 40, the spear has max damage of 30)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by November Adam
        I actually have not played today, so you should be able to remember your character

:doitnow:

Jon Miller

well I only get to play for maybe an hour at most in an evening. A new baby is very demanding.
        actually I mostly play an hour also, just have been doing more recently(last couple of days) (now that I have work to do and am not spending the day sitting on my ass, )

that is cool you have a baby, I would like one at some point

is it (he or she) your first?

my sister just had her second (in ~1 year), but I don't think she is a good mother (and the father is in jail)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I found a daedric spear with my other character. I'll see what the max damage is on that later.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

actually I mostly play an hour also, just have been doing more recently(last couple of days) (now that I have work to do and am not spending the day sitting on my ass, )

that is cool you have a baby, I would like one at some point

is it (he or she) your first?

my sister just had her second (in ~1 year), but I don't think she is a good mother (and the father is in jail)

Jon Miller
            Yep my first, a little boy.

Do you think you would make a good father?

Shame about your sis... you picking up the slack being a good uncle?

Comment

I found a daedric spear with my other character. I'll see what the max damage is on that later.
              where is your other character at?

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

On my X-Box at home.... do you mean level wise?

He is around level 27.

Comment

Nov. Adam: Glass is the best Light armor. It's actually better than most Medium armors, so if you don't mind having incredibly bad armor for awhile (I'm sorry, but netch leather is useless), it may be a good idea for a combat-light character to go with Light instead of Medium. It's pretty much up to the individual's preference. Unarmored is useless (light armor isn't very heavy, just go with Light armor instead of Unarmored so that you can cash in on enchanted armor), and Heavy armor is only for the most battle-hungry adventurer (given that it'll weigh you down considerably and prevent you from carrying much loot, but damn, does it ever absorb a whallop).
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Jon Miller: Spears are two-handed weapons, while katanas are one-handed weapons. Shields kick ass in Morrowind (unlike in Daggerfall or Arena, where they were pretty much useless), so weapons that you can use with a shield are generally more expensive than weapons that you can't use with a shield.

To answer Nov. Adam's previous question, I'd say that Block is one of the most important skills for any class to have. Absorbing all of the damage from a hit is wutangalicious. (People using light armor will find that their light shields break pretty quickly, though, so a good Armorer skill is essential for them. People like me who have good cash flow and use Heavy armor can forego the Armorer skill completely, since Heavy armor is very durable).

Comment

Has anyone figured out what the armour number would be for the best armour in each class, with your skill maxed out?

Eg: Glass armour, with 100 light armour skill.

Comment

Yep my first, a little boy.

Do you think you would make a good father?

Shame about your sis... you picking up the slack being a good uncle?
                        that is cool

I would like to think so (I would try at least)

I am not nearby (and she is frustrating to deal with (but hse is doing better than she could be, she does try and has left a lot of the trouble she was in behind her))

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

the best armor that I have seen for sale is medium, and it is the aforementioned adamantirum armor

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Hey loinburger

tell us about your character (similiarly to how I did in the last thread)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

My character is Ms. Blood Mage, a level 73 Breton Wutang Machine (made-up class), born under the Atronach. She has maxed out Major and Minor skills (and has also maxed out Blunt Weapon), maxed out attributes in Endurance, Strength, Intelligence, Willpower, Speed, and Personality, and attributes of 80 in Agility and Luck. (These are all base attributes, they're much higher when they've been buffed). Her favored attributes were Endurance and Luck, and her expertise is in Combat.

A Wutang Machine is a combination Fighter/Mage, who relies primarily on hacking opponents to death (or bludgeoning them to death, as the case is currently). She uses magic for healing, curing, buffing, thievery, and dealing massive damage to opponents who were silly enough to bunch together. Alchemy is an essential skill for brewing Restore Spellpoints potions, since Ms. Blood Mage doesn't regenerate magicka naturally.

Major skills are Block, Long Blade, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, and Conjuration. (In the future I might replace Long Blade with Blunt Weapon).
                              Minor skills are Speechcraft, Mercantile, Athletics, Destruction, and Sneak. (Mercantile was probably overkill, as I've mentioned previously. In the future I would either put Acrobatics or a magic school in its place).

My currently active equipment includes:
                              Fist of Randagulf (Left): Heavy gauntlet that increases your Agility by 15 pts. and provides protection that is slightly better than a Daedric gauntlet. There are two Fists of Randagulf (one for each hand, one of which boosts Agility and one of which boosts Strength), but I'm only wearing the Right one at the moment.
                              WraithGuard: Heavy gauntlet that provides equivalent protection to the Fist of Randagulf, but which has some phenomenal constant effects on it.
                              Eleidon's Ward: Heavy tower shield that provides better protection than a Daedric Tower Shield, and which can be Used to heal a ton of hit points.
                              Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw: Heavy helm that provides better protection than all Daedric helms, and provides a constant 40 pt. increase to my Agility and Endurance.
                              Daedric Boots, Daedric Pauldrons, Daedric Greaves: These are standard pieces of Daedric armor that I've added Constant Effect enchantments to in order to regenerate Fatigue and boost my Speed.
                              Dragonbone Cuirass: Heavy cuirass that provides better protection than a Daedric cuirass, and also provides complete immunity to fire.
                              Sunder: One-handed blunt weapon that kicks ass. When I found this weapon I went up and trained my Blunt Weapon to maximum, that's how much I fell in love with it.
                              Necromancer's Amulet: Regenerates health, fortifies intelligence by 25 pts, and helps me absorb magicka from spells cast at me.
                              Ring of Swimming: Ring that I enchanted myself, it provides constant effect Swift Swim and constant effect Water Breathing.
                              Ring of Levitation: Ring that I enchanted myself, it provides constant effect Levitation. I don't generally wear this, only when I want to levitate.
                              Ring of Phynaster: Ring that provides a boost to my Magicka, Shock, and Poison resistances.
                              Robes of Drake's Pride: Robes that provide a constant boost to Intelligence and Willpower, and also provides a constant 25% chance to reflect any enemy spell back at them.

Plus Azura's Star, some alchemical equipment, and some Restore Magicka potions.
                              Last edited by loinburger; August 30, 2002, 18:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X