Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::sigh::

Found the Ten Pace Boots finally, but my Argonian assassin found very little use for them.

Fortunately, he did find use for the 140,000 gold he got for bartering them away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anunikoba
      ::sigh::

Found the Ten Pace Boots finally, but my Argonian assassin found very little use for them.

Fortunately, he did find use for the 140,000 gold he got for bartering them away.
      Ten Pace Boots? What do they do?

Comment

• They allow you to Jump when activated, IIRC. I sold mine as well.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Are those boots those you need a slow fall in order to survive afterwards? I found some like that once near a corpse after hearing "Aaaaaargh" from someone falling down from the sky.
          Clash of Civilization team member
          (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
          web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• Those are Scrolls of Icarian Flight, and AFAIK there are only three in the game. The boots are safe to use, I just didn't find them very useful -- a ring of Constant Effect Levitation is much easier to control.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
              Those are Scrolls of Icarian Flight, and AFAIK there are only three in the game. The boots are safe to use, I just didn't find them very useful -- a ring of Constant Effect Levitation is much easier to control.

No joke. The first time I used that scroll, I slammed into Dagoth Ur's place and fell into the lava.

I HATE wood elves.

BTW: I wipped Vivec. He was such a sissy. Went and made myself a second wrathguard. I am a god in the game now.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Vivec's easy if you're decked out with some uber-powerful magical protection, since he just sits there casting spells at you indefinitely. My character was able to take him out so long as I cast spells quickly enough -- I'd have to deplete my magicka fast enough that Vivec's spell wouldn't overflow my reserves, otherwise I'd be floored. He was definitely more of a challenge than the Ash Vampires or Dagoth-Ur.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I had a question: Has anybody found decently enchanted Greaves or Pauldrons? I don't think that I've found a single piece of either type of armor that had an enchantment on it already, and they're crap for Enchanting. (Greaves have a max enchantment of about 3, IIRC.)

Comment

Oh yeah, I had a question: Has anybody found decently enchanted Greaves or Pauldrons? I don't think that I've found a single piece of either type of armor that had an enchantment on it already, and they're crap for Enchanting. (Greaves have a max enchantment of about 3, IIRC.)

The only one I know of is a plug-in called the Greaves of Blinding speed, for those argonian and khajitt players who can't use the boots of blinding speed.

I'm not sure about the greeves, but I think the Adamantium pauldrons (offical plugin) have a high enough enchanting rate to at least do somthing. I havn't done any enchanting in a while, so trying to remember which armor is good for enchanting is hard. I wouldn't be suprised if a Daedric greave or pauldron would be the best. I forgot how I found the daedric greave , but the boots were from a vampire stronghold in Molag Amur.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• I have a question here:

Is it possible to free slave cattle from vampire bases? I can't seem to find a key in any of them.

Also, has ANYONE been able to finish that siege at firemoth mod? I know I wipped vivec but this is insane! I lost all three companions before I even got to the fort!

Comment

• I have never been able to free slave cattle, and I'm pretty sure that it's not possible. They don't even have keys for the cattle at the vampire strongholds.

Comment

I have never been able to free slave cattle, and I'm pretty sure that it's not possible. They don't even have keys for the cattle at the vampire strongholds.

That figured, I was hopeing to quickly get into the twin lamps group, but I guess I'll have to settle for releasing slaves illegaly.

Comment

• You can also buy slaves at some places and then release them. It's completely above-board, and you still get into the twin lamps. (Prices are fairly reasonable, IIRC it was 1000 per slave).

Comment

You can also buy slaves at some places and then release them. It's completely above-board, and you still get into the twin lamps. (Prices are fairly reasonable, IIRC it was 1000 per slave).
                              D'Oh! Forgot about that.

Loin, I think you should consider asking Markos, DanQ, Rah, and MTG to vote for you as Horator of the Great House of Apolyton. Of course you'll have to kill Ming, since he'll never vote for you.

Comment

• BTW, if Vivec was too easy for you to kill, try taking out Divrayth Fyr. He's still got the same penchant for spellcasting, but isn't scared to resort to using his Daedric dagger when the going gets tough, plus he's covered from shoulders to toes in Daedric armor. I damn near broke my sword on his hide.

Comment

Working...
                                X