Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at arent they going to like?? and why are the drowned people got ?? next to them, werent they really drowned ???

And Rah is now innocent of being this mafia cause he saw the toher one outside the window ..
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Sorry Ras, but I'm going with the belief that the shining object as spotted by rah was a crucifix.

Rah, you seem to be a sharp-eyed soul. How'd ye like the chance of untold glory and wealth leading a life on the ocean wave? The odds of horrible biscuits and scurvy are quite high too, if that's what floats yer boat!

Comment

• hmm duke that very suspicious blaming a drunken priest , our crucifixes dont shine, but your cutless would. ....

Comment

• Yes, but since I was mentioned as being inside the bar at the time of the murder, and the fact that I've never yet seen, despite my travels raping and pillagin across the seven seas, any pirate wearing his cutlass around his neck!

Comment

• Rah saw the hooded figure disappear round the side of the bar, and observed something glinting under the hood. A medallion? A silver button? It was too dark. Perhaps just a drop of water on their nose...

the glint wasnt around the neck but higher, possibly nose high, so a cutlees concealed under your jacket , sticking up to the hood..

Comment

• Ras that is the worst explanation ever! No one sticks a cutlass up their nose...
              Play hangman.

Comment

• Ras, you are sounding increasingly desperate now.

Apart from those with only half a face and no neck, who wears medallions or buttons at nose level?

Comment

• Offing FlameFlash after he had voted the Duke would be a rather.. rasputiny attempt at framing. Plus his desperation strikes a very familiar chord (you know, been there, done that). The whole "church coffers are empty, the priest wants the treasure, the missionary was about to out him to his superiors" motif smells like a herring, though, but what the hell.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Rasputin, HARRR!!!

Comment

• Raaarsputin

Comment

• Avast me hearties! Join the docpilin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                          the glint wasnt around the neck but higher, possibly nose high, so a cutlees concealed under your jacket , sticking up to the hood..
                          A priest kissing his crucifix for some reason (ie. hearing good news) would appear as a glistening under the nose
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Who says the guy outside was the killer anyway...?

Code:
                            mafia
                            Name Voted for
                            2. Rah -
                            3. Kassiopeia Rasputin
                            4. GhengisFarb -
                            5. Theben -
                            6. Zopperoni Rasputin
                            7. Jonny -
                            8. Frozzy -
                            9. Spaced Cowboy -
                            10. Joncha -
                            11. Rasputin Duke o'York
                            13. Jon Miller -
                            14. Guynemer -
                            15. Spiffor -
                            16. GJRamsey -
                            17. Hercules -
                            18. Tuberski -
                            20. SnowFire -
                            21. Ljcvetko -
                            23. Pave -
                            24. DrSpike Rasputin
                            25. Chaunk Rasputin
                            26. Boshko -
                            28. Duke o'York Rasputin
                            ...actually I heard no one had seen FlameFlash since after he paid Joncha...

...he was "getting ready" out back in the wash house, so I hear...

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I saw Rasputin around my herd last week. Now I've nothin' but lovesick cows.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Arrr, maties, let's kill Rasp with no reason!
                                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                                X