Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he is just clueless, in this case both literally and figuratively.

Comment

Code:
      mafia
      Name Voted for :
      Jonny -
      Theben -
      Kassiopeia -
      FlameFlash -
      Scatty Bums Spiffor
      ADG Skanky Burns
      Spiffor Skanky Burns
      I love reading Ljcvetko's theories. Consider him autosignedup for the next game

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        I followed Skanky's insight twice, and I was fooled twice. I think Skanky wrongly accuses people on purpose.
        YA THINK
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Okay, I'll go with Skanky.

Comment

I'm inclined to take Guynemer's word for it and vote Spiffor. The last time I didn't believe him, the end result was quite dire, so I hope that following his hunch will prove worthwhile this time.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

It is quite amusing. I'm not sure I could take it every game though.
              Ah Doc, but I'm here every tenth game or so

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey

Hey, release some of that holodeck memory, some of us ghosts need to keep ourselves entertained while cheering for the mafia
                I just occupy the memory. It's Jamski2000 who decides how the holodeck memory is used.

Comment

/me contemplates a little bit longer...

I just wish there were some clues...
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    The "voting for me" part kind of gives away the fact you don't know who the mafia is.
                    But you do know, Skanky. Either you are mafia or you know who mafia is and are trying to protect him. In any case, you are our best shot.

Comment

What's with the whole Scatty Bums thing?

Comment

You really don't want to read an explaination of that,

I suggest you google for it.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                          What's with the whole Scatty Bums thing?
                          He knew HongHu was not mafia before she was executed. How could he have known that? Only if he was mafia himself or knew someone else was mafia and made a deal with him. In any case he should be voted out.

Comment

And with this post, I'm going to have to announce that my case is closed.

By the way, I may have misinterpreted your previous post FlameFlash. You may have asked about Jamski's name for Skanky. Sorry for my intrusion.

Comment

@ljcvetko: Yes, I was asking for what that meant...

@Jam: Oh...

Scatty it is!

Comment

OK Jam, 4 votes for Skanky out of 7.

FINISH HIM

Comment

Working...
                                X