Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this game ends over the weekend, Like many do.
    SOMEONE PLEASE save me a spot in the next one. I've missed a game that way.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm... the clues point to Spiffor, but I still feel that Theben is a possible suspect as well. After all, as Weapons Officer he could be a collector of fancy, hi-tech weapons. Of course, Theben won't vote for himself, which means there's no chance of him being voted out this time, so I'll have to go with Spiffor.

Comment

• OK Jamski, 3 votes for Spiffor.

It's time to waste him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
          If this game ends over the weekend, Like many do.
          SOMEONE PLEASE save me a spot in the next one. I've missed a game that way.
          You're not the only one!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Episode whatever : The End is nigh

Ok, Spiffor dies from lack of a spacesuit and that small little fact that airlocks are lacking doorhandles on the outside.

BUT!

Someone on board still has the superaging device in their pocket...

I'm waiting for orders again, but since my dad is here, don't expect anything speedy.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• balls
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia

I believe neither I or Spiffor have posted any clues, so the possibility of either of us withholding an incriminating one is the same.
                OK Kassi, would you now be so kind to include those clues you withheld earlier?

Comment

• Oh, I'm not getting the PM pop-ups anymore

It seems Jonny should have died of old age some time ago.

Just 3 left :

Kassiopeia
                  Theben
                  ADG

Code:
                  mafia
                  Name Position Status
                  rah Entertainments Officer Dead - Crew
                  Hercules Captain Dead - Crew
                  gjramsey Navigation Engineer Dead - superannuated
                  GhengisFarb Holodeck Engineer Dead - became HongHu
                  HongHu Attractive Alien Female Dead - crew
                  alva 2nd Officer Dead - superannuated
                  Tuberski Head of Security Dead - superannuated
                  Guynemer Intelligence Officer Dead - superannuated
                  Jonny 3rd Officer Dead - Superannuated
                  Zopperoni Aide to Captain Hercules Dead - crew
                  Theben Weapons Officer Alive
                  Kassiopeia Shuttle Pilot Alive
                  Doc Medical Officer Dead - crew
                  FlameFlash Ship's Chaplain Dead - superannuated
                  Mart7x5 Chief Engineer Dead - superannuated
                  Scatty Bums Recreational Operations Engineer Dead - crew
                  Vlad Antlerkov Communications Officer Dead - neck broken
                  ADG Food Prep Assistant Alive
                  General Ludd 1st Officer Dead - superannuated
                  Urban Ranger Hull Maintainance Techicican Dead - crew
                  Spiffor Federation Government Representative Dead - crew
                  Jon Miller Data Sorting Officer Dead - superannuated
                  Frozzy Security Guard Dead - crew
                  Yes, just the final 3, one of whom can age the other two by 1,000 years!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                    Yes, just the final 3, one of whom can age the other two by 1,000 years!

-Jam
                    Why not 5000 years?

Did Doc initially lie?

Comment

• The batteries can only be recharged on HongHu Prime *shrugs*

Who notices the plot holes in ST?

-Jam

Comment

• Geeks with no lives. But why are people here noticing plot holes?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• OK, time to put cards on the table. Kassi did it.

The clues point at him. The first clue was in Jamski's text describing the first kill. Captain Hercules mentioned trips to undisclosed destination organised by Kassi.

Second clue was in the same text about smuggling. Kassi smuggled illegal liqueur for Skanky.

The one who smuggles is also very skilful in thefts, so a couple of other clues reporting various thefts all pointed at Kassi. Particularly the one about the stolen key to the armoury. Why would a Weapons Officer (Theben) need to steal keys to the armoury?

Several cross-linked clues about the nature and origin of the aging technology indicated it was firstly stolen from HongHu Empire and secondly that HongHu Empire is a favourite destination for men seeking entertainment. This coupled with previously known trips Kassi is arranging for the officers revealed the destination of those trips.

But it all became clear to me only after the docking accident which was caused by Kassi himself. Who would have wanted to silence the famous detective if not mafia?

Comment

• And there is also Kassi's behaviour under pressure. He didn't include some of the clues he wasn't able to interpret in a way to incriminate somebody else.

But the key argument in this matter is, like always, post stats analysis. I conducted this analysis a week ago, but didn't want to present its results for two reasons.

First, people are very sceptical concerning post stats as they think this can be faked. However, so far, in each of my two previous games, post stats have been proven to be indispensable to eliminate a number of suspects. Remember, post stats can't prove someone is guilty, but they can prove someone is innocent.

Second, in mafia 2, I published my findings very early and Comrade Tassadar went through my list killing all people I marked as innocent. I wanted to avoid that.

So, what is the conclusion of post stats? We have 2 spammers alive (ADG and Theben) and one moderate poster (Kassi). Spammers are best for post stats analysis cause they never miss a post when they are online. Initial analysis of the first kill revealed ADG's innocence (he wasn't online between two Jamski's posts). Theben on the other hand was, but he was offline 6 days in a row during last week. Kassi was online in the incriminating period.

This leads to the conclusion ADG and Theben couldn't have done it, so Kassiopeia must have done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                              The batteries can only be recharged on HongHu Prime *shrugs*

-Jam
                              Maybe the batteries will run out?

Comment

• Hey ljcvetko that's not bad reasoning and fits in with my deductions.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X