Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    No, Flameflash. Either way, Rah would be doomed.
    Yeah, I don't like Kassi's chances of finding a mod willing to keep him alive.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Rah! Yes! Certainly, as the resident Master of Reason, you can see through Theben's thinly veiled tactics - edit, and forget my past folly and mistakes?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Are you familiar with the phrase "snowball's chance in hell"?

Comment

• Look closely at my avatar.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• A mod can edit a post without a trace left behind.

They can??? Hmm, when ever I see that a mod has edited a post his name name shows up just as ours does. I want to see some prove

Don't think it will help Kass...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
              I want to see some prove
              If the change leaves no trace, then there is no evidence, is there?

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                A mod can edit a post without a trace left behind.

They can??? Hmm, when ever I see that a mod has edited a post his name name shows up just as ours does. I want to see some prove

Don't think it will help Kass...
                I always thought they had to do it within 5 mins same as anyone else, or the 'edited by' footer will appear.

Comment

• IIRC they can choose not to leave it behind. Or maybe that was another forum. I thought it was worth a shot though.

Me desperate? Why would you think of that? I'm trying to carry out justice here.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Where is Jamski?
                    Last edited by Ljube; April 16, 2004, 10:11.

Comment

• Justice will be done when you're floating out an airlock.

/me sets phaser on "incinerate"...
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
                        Where is Jamski?
                        Chatting with daddy.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          I always thought they had to do it within 5 mins same as anyone else, or the 'edited by' footer will appear.
                          Ah... that's how it works!?! I just thought it was random... sometimes it showed... sometimes it didn't
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• All Fools.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                              All Fools.
                              Tell us the truth rah.

Comment

• So, it is now time to say who is the mafia. So, Kassi, please tell us you're the mafia - it's not like Rah will save you
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X