Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Unfortunately I tend to scan your posts.
    Missing out on so much of the Apolyton experience.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko

Having no explanation for the future telling post is on the other hand mighty suspicious. And should be punished by a docpile.
      Hard to docpile someone who is already dead.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Not that it has stopped people before.
        I even remember some voting for people that were never in the game to start with.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

So, any clues yet?
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

You can still vote though.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Hard to docpile someone who is already dead.
              I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Skanky.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                So, any clues yet?
                No need for clues now since mafia gave himself away.

Comment

There were possible clues in the last thread....

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Don't be ridiculous Jamski. The great detective himself has pronounced there were no useful clues. Who are you to question him? Ok don't answer that.

Comment

rah, it's time...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yes, time to kill another innocent bystander.
                        You have been fooled AGAIN. But Why doesn't that suprise me? Will I get a belated apology when it's proven you've killed the wrong man. I doubt it.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That leaves a tie at best for Rah.

Why didn't Flash vote earlier btw? That always makes me very suspicious....

Comment

Yes, he acts suspicious but everyone voted for me.

SKank just wanted to eliminate his competition. Now the officers (if there any left) will have to drink in his joint.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              Will I get a belated apology when it's proven you've killed the wrong man. I doubt it.
                              Well, did I get a belated apology when it was proven you've killed the wrong woman?

BTW Jon Miller I did notice that you haven't voted for me.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                                Now the officers (if there any left) will have to drink in his joint.
                                A good point. Somebody better check if there are any officers left. It would be interesting if all but one officer were killed by the mafia ...
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X