Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia XV - It's death Jam, but not as we know it (Part 2)

Please continue your wild guesses here.

Code:
    mafia
    Name Voted for :
    rah Scatty Bums
    alva -
    Jonny Theben
    Theben -
    Kassiopeia -
    FlameFlash -
    Scatty Bums Rah
    ADG -
    Spiffor Rah
    -Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Scatty Bums?!

Comment

Only just noticed?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

OK, Skanky showed up to vote for innocent rah (post stats analysis) and didn't come up with any explanation of his soothsayer's episode.

Vote for Skanky !

Comment

It's Spiffor, fools!

I kept voting for him, and I ended up dead. Best shot in the Federation. AND, as a politican, we already know he is amoral and undoubtedly involved in all sorts of shady dealings and illegal activities.

Spiffor! SPIFFOR! SPIFFOR!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
            It's Spiffor, fools!

I kept voting for him, and I ended up dead. Best shot in the Federation. AND, as a politican, we already know he is amoral and undoubtedly involved in all sorts of shady dealings and illegal activities.
            It's not a crime to be the best shot in Federation.
            Having no explanation for the future telling post is on the other hand mighty suspicious. And should be punished by a docpile.

Comment

-tko: The game never ends at this stage. Its much easier to assume the game will continue and be proven wrong than to add disclaimers to every post saying I'm not 100% sure that the mafia is who I think it is. I also voted for Rah who was not to be killed that round - quite obviously the mafia wasn't being removed when Miss HongHu was thrown out of the airlock.

Scatty Bums?!

Didn't you notice it when you replied to my comment at the beginning of the game? The one about Theben being spelt correctly...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh yes, sorry... the correct spelling is Scattie Bums

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Scatty Bums?!

Didn't you notice it when you replied to my comment at the beginning of the game? The one about Theben being spelt correctly...
                  Unfortunately I tend to scan your posts.

Comment

quote:
                    Scatty Bums?!

Unfortunately I tend to scan your posts.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

-tko: The game never ends at this stage. Its much easier to assume the game will continue and be proven wrong than to add disclaimers to every post saying I'm not 100% sure that the mafia is who I think it is.
                      No my dear Skanky, I think it is your blunder.
                      You see, mafia made at least one blunder in each of the two games I participated.

In mafia 2 Comrade Tassadar contacted Sheep in the 10 minutes interval between his two posts thus narrowing the list of suspects to only two.

In mafia 3 Tuberski made a couple of comments that showed him for what he really was. I participated in mafia 3 and we apprehended Tuberski in the third round. I selflessly sacrificed myself in the process to achieve a tie in the second round.

Now, based on this past experience, knowing that you are sometimes reckless in this regard, I consider that your post was very likely a mistake, a mistake that should cost you your life.

Comment

Didn't you want to vote while you were here, Alva?

-Jam

Comment

hmm, ok, I was waiting for some feedback but let's go for RAH
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            hmm, ok, I was waiting for some feedback but let's go for RAH
                            Well, at least rah is going to avoid court-martial.

Comment

Code:
                              mafia
                              Name Voted for :
                              rah Scatty Bums
                              alva Rah
                              Jonny Theben
                              Theben -
                              Kassiopeia -
                              FlameFlash -
                              Scatty Bums Rah
                              ADG -
                              Spiffor Rah
                              Is that right?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X