X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasputin. Why? Because.

/me plants some reindeers
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think people should stop voting for Jon Miller.

He had a clue, meaning he's not the mafia, and it seems genuine to me (different from JM's usual writing style). We should concentrate on the real mafia!
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• And which book were you reading Jon Miller?

I'm intrigued by this new system of clues, but at the moment have nothing to go on other than those given in the manner of the murders and something about a book of Jon Miller's.
        I'll book my place under an upcoming docpile by voting for HongHu.

Comment

• This was my clue from the first murder:
          Chaunk was strangled with a light-grey tie bearing the golf-club's logo.

Isn't very much-telling at this point, seems much like a weapon of opportunity.

Comment

• //*TAB
            Votes so far.
            Jon Miller - 3
            Guynemer - 3
            Rasputin - 2
            Skanky - 1
            HongHu - 1

He had a clue, meaning he's not the mafia
            No. All clues are sent using my random number method. Its possible that only the mafia gets the clue that identifies him. Its possible that people lie too

2 clues/red herrings per round is enough I guess...

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• in the interest of catching the real mafia I would llike to point out that Rasputin has 3 votes, not two

Jon Miler
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Only 2, sorry. Just Kassi and you, Jon.

Nice try though

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Guynemer, end of last page

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Middle of this one, you mean ( )

Ok, you're right, I see him now.

//*TAB
                    Votes so far.
                    Jon Miller - 3
                    Guynemer - 3
                    Rasputin - 3
                    Skanky - 1
                    HongHu - 1

-Jam

Comment

• I'm going to go with my gut feeling and have to go with putting Rasputin to death. There is compelling evidence for both him and Guynemer. Without further info, I think that Jon Miller is a red herring at this point.

Unless certain people have info they're not sharing... that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        I'm providing a service to the community and this is the thanks I get? Bah!

That and I was mafia last time.
                        But Jamski used a random method of mafia selection. It's just as likely that you are the mafia as anyone.

Jamski, are we doing strangulation/impalement mafia kills? What is different between the two kills?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• You don't even know if there are 2 mafias. There could be one, or 3 or 17...

You know nothing... except what the story says, and the clues people get or give.

-Jam

Comment

• Sure... Skanky is just as likely as being mafia as you, Theben, statistically... although there is still only (about) a 4% chance of that being true, in either case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                              You don't even know if there are 2 mafias. There could be one, or 3 or 17...

You know nothing... except what the story says, and the clues people get or give.

-Jam
                              17 would be impractical.

Comment

• It'd be funny though! "Have we won yet?"

Comment

Working...
                                X