Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who found clues / red herrings have been notified by PM.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm a real philanthropist.
      I feel left out with the clues - though I guess I have been too busy serving drinks to look for any clues.

Can we have an updated list of who is alive please?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Certainly.

Thus :

Code:

mafia

Name Job Status
        01) Zopperoni Butler to DoY alive
        02) HongHu Teacher alive
        03) Spaced Cowboy Cattle Rancher alive
        04) Rasputin Priest alive
        05) FlameFlash Altar Boy alive
        06) Frozzy Unemployed Alchoholic dead - village
        07) Jon Miller Librarian alive
        08) Tuberski Vet alive
        09) MrBaggins Tabacconist alive
        10) Ghengis Farb Amature Landscape Painter alive
        11) GJRamsey Author alive
        12) Theben Butcher alive
        13) Alva Retired Major alive
        14) Vlad Antlerkov Postman alive
        15) CapitanGarlic Greengrocer alive
        16) Drogue Stable boy alive
        17) Skanky Burns Barkeeper alive
        18) Kassiopeia Reindeer Farmer alive
        19) Spiffor Baker's Apprentice alive
        20) Doc Doctor alive
        21) Rah Tavern Owner dead - strangled
        22) MattH Police Constable alive
        23) Chaunk Golf Caddy dead - killed by the mafia - strangled and beaten with a golf club.
        24) Felch Mechanic alive
        25) Guynemer Fisherman alive
        26) ADG Fisherman's brother alive
        27) Mart7x5 Carpenter alive
        28) Duke of York Local Landowner alive
        As regards the clues : I'm sending 2 each round to two people in addition to the ones in the story. People can choose to share these clues or not... some are of course red herrings, and people can choose to lie and SAY I sent them a clue. I will refrain from answering ANY questions about the truth of clues untill the end of the game.

The two "clue finders" from day 2 have kept thier mouths shut... I wonder why?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Because I thought it was a load of crap.

Comment

Damn, killed by the mafia faster than the last game. *sigh*. Well better luck next time.

And just for the record, I never got a clue
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The clue that I haven't received yet told me that rah was the mafia.

Comment

Good thing we voted him out then.
                Oh, wait!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Gee, look at all the Funny men. Hopefully you'll be the next to be chuckling in your own pool of blood.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Because I thought it was a load of crap.
                    All the clues are true - but some point to the wrong people

I'm really loving this *giggles*

-Jam

Comment

• Following the disorganised killer theory...

Could it be Skanky? I mean... being that the guy who would have witnessed his absence is dead... but... that assumes it was a day time killing, and no other of the other layabouts drink during the day.

or

Ghengis? Amateur Painter is a.k.a. being unemployed. Plenty of free time, too.

or

GJRamsey? See above for reasoning, but substitute author for painter.

or

Alva? Retired equals unemployed. Used to war and death, knows how to swing a golf club to good effect... but... strangulation would be atypical, and has been an M.O, so far.

or? other thoughts?

Comment

• Have you noticed how Skanky was fast in moving Rah's remaining drinks to his bar? But if he killed Rah, what was the reason to kill Chaunk then???

Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Generally there are two mafia members doing the killings and they don't usually do two killings one after each other. Hence, Skanky may indeed be the mafia who killed rah, but not the mafia who killed me.

Probably he's neither, and once again the villiage will get down to the final 3-5 before the mafia are finally killed...
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• prays for guidance...... wishing the lord would show him some sign ..... then he remembered the lead weight on the door. ehat could that mean, lead was a heavy metal, who listens to heavy metal in this town ??
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Er, double post. (With Chaunk's, not a copy of this one )

Comment

• Jon Miller being a librarian would problaby secretly listen to Heavvy Metal Music....

Yes thankyou lord for your guidance......
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X