• Time
  • Show
Clear All

have i voted otherwise?
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Children , children , settle down we are all gods children . WE msut not rush hastilly into this.

I think that the guilty one is obviously going to come and confess to me his sins...

I will vote once that has occured....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

actually better not have a confessional , he migh tnot be a bleeiver and take me out..
        (locks the churhc door at night now

I beleive the lord is telling me that Frozzy the drunk did it ....

Comment

have i voted otherwise?
          Yes, you voted by PM. Don't worry about it, but you are obliged to vote publicly in this game, so I just posted your vote in this thread.

//*TAG

Ghengis - 2
          Spiffor - 3
          Frozzy - 9
          Vlad - 1
          Theben -1
          MattH - 1

With 10 villagers still to vote before night falls.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

oh by the way jamksi great story write up !!!

Comment

Thankyou Looks like the next installment will be needed soon. Could the mafia(s) please send the next kill order ahead of time so I can work on it a bit?

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

hopefully your work wil include lots of obvious clues, i struggled last time,

or just pm me the clues, i promise not to tell anyone

Comment

Frozzy

Comment

alva, eating horsemeat? I'm astounded that they were out of moules frites already.

I am not sure if he started the docpile on Spiffor, but I'd like to add to the docpile on Frozzy pour sauver mon ami.

Comment

Didn't most people vote for keeping votings per pm, to avoid docpiling?

My vote goes to Theben
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

apparently most seem to like docpiling... but at elast we got reason tihs time... who else but a drunk would strangle some one and beat them to a pulp with a blunt instrument ..!!!

Comment

//*TAG

Ghengis - 2
                          Spiffor - 3
                          Frozzy - 11
                          Vlad - 1
                          Theben - 2
                          MattH - 1

With 7 villagers still to vote before night falls, there seems to be no way back for Frozzy...

Didn't most people vote for keeping votings per pm, to avoid docpiling?
                          I don't want another 20-30 PMs each day

Story coming...

-Jam

Comment

It would appear that HongHu started the Spiffor docpile. Oops, sorry Frozzy.

Comment

Scene 3 : The 2nd Evening

Before the votes were counted it was already clear to the villagers who was going to be selected. Father Rasputin and the Duke called everyone back to the church as it was starting to get dark.

"According to the votes," spoke the Duke, "Frozzy has been judged guilty by the village." He stopped and frowned. "If anyone has any evidence to support or deny this claim, then they should speak up now."

The villagers stood silently. If any of them HAD seen anything, they were too scared to lose their own lifes by speaking up. And what if they were mistaken?

"Carry on, Father" the Duke sat down and montioned to Rasputin.

Father Rasputin prayed that they were doing the right thing, and read aloud from Jonah chapter 1, verse 7,
                              "And they said everyone to his fellow, come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for who's cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots and the lot fell upon Jonah"

The villagers started to mutter, but a stern look from Major Alva shut them up. The voting was concluded : Frozzy must die.

The whole village marched to the central square where they found Frozzy passed out on one of the benches, a can of Special Brew in his hand. It seemed a shame to wake him, so Doc carefully lifted him into the back of Mart7x5's truck and they drove up the valley to the landslide.

Behind the wall of stones the "Nile River" had formed quite a lake, and it was into this water that Frozzy's sleeping body was dropped with a quiet splash.

The villagers returned to their beds, satisfied that it had at least been painless.

It is now night

-Jam

Comment

Scene 4 : The 3rd Morning

Many of the villagers had drunken quite heavily in the bars of Skanky and Rah the previous night. Perhaps they were trying to forget the troubles of the last two days. First the landslide, then the brutal murder of Chaunk, and the return of "The Old Way" in the absence of any other laws.

Sure, PC MattH had complained a bit, but when he realised the whole village was against him, he had agreed that this was the best way. He would be on his guard however... he was still a policeman, and he knew how to follow a clue.

For this reason MattH turned up early at Rah's Tavern that morning. Frozzy had been a regular drinker here, at least untill his cash ran out, and perhaps Rah could explain why...

MattH hestiated at the tavern door. Something was wrong. His policeman instincts kicked in. Instead of opening the door, he put an eye to the window and peered in. Rah was lying on the floor, flat on his back with his right hand covering his face. MattH banged on the window, but there was no response. He feared the worst.

Before entering the tavern MattH called the other villagers to witness what was happening. He wanted to make sure that noone jumped to a false conclusion, since last nights killer has surely not been Frozzy after all. Slowly he opened the door, and immediately ducked as a small lead weight fell down from above the door. It wasn't big, but it would have hurt if it had hit him.

Doc investigated the corpse. Again the victim had been strangled, this time with something that had left a thin red mark on Rah's neck. Whatever that had been, it was gone now. Doc removed Rah's hand from his face, and noted that he'd never seen such a look of surprise in the old barkeeper's expression in his life.

Rasputin closed Rah's eyes for the final time, and said a prayer.

"Look here" said ADG "We didn't vote for the right man yesterday"
                                "That's right" said his brother Guynemer "Seems we made a mistake"
                                "Well, we'll have to look harder for clues this time won't we?" said Jon Millar, who had read too many Agatha Christie books.
                                Skanky simply organised a team to transfer Rah's beer and spirit stocks to the other side of the central square, where his bar stood. He had a feeling the village might be needing to get drunk again soon.

It is now day again, and the villagers can vote

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X