• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• however, the evidence against Spiffor is striking

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• //*
      Votes so far :
      Skanky - 1
      Drogue - 1
      Jon Miller - 3
      Ghengis - 2
      Spiffor - 3

Looks like it could go for anyone.
      Except me

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jamski has been acting suspiciously all through the game!
        But Thibbing has changed his avatar! Very suspicious!

Comment

• Vote for me and you'll get a clue like
          "Duke of York had the blood-covered knife in his hand"

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• It and the quote go well with the gladiator games
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• A clue:

As usual 50% chance of being useless.

There were 3 empty bottles of communion wine in the booth with FlameFlash.

-Jam

What does it mean? Seems alcohol might be a running theme in the clues thus far. It also might indicate that there are THREE killers on the loose.

For reasons already stated by others, I think one of them is Spiffor.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ahh, but which of you is left holding the proverbial knife
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  Vote for me and you'll get a clue like
                  "Duke of York had the blood-covered knife in his hand"

-Jam
                  You cheeky so-and-so. I half expect to see the votes magically changed. Has anyone actually been knifed yet? (apart from those killed by the village)

Comment

• That reminds me, Tubby still has my knife. I need it back!
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I'll give Drogue my blind faith and, to top it off, go along with the clue. Jon Miller.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                        For reasons already stated by others, I think one of them is Spiffor.
                        What exactly are the reasons to believe it is me? Even when trying hard, I failed to get any clue that could be related to me.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I have an idea! ... Wait, what is that? ... Must be the lack of sleep ... So much has happened ... Was I absent that long?

Ok let's sit down and think this over.

First we've got three mafias in this village ...

One day there were three clues. GF's clue is the authentic one because he is the first one who has the right style (starts with the 50% thing and signed with Jam), so he can definitely be cleared. Others like Drogue who also has this style, but can't not be totally ruled out because he may be simply imitating. So it leaves Spiffor and Skanky. Spiffor tried to spread rumors about me but he later spoke for me by reminding others the reason of my absence ... Shouldn't let personal feelings intervene but they do cancel each other ... Skanky is suspicious for many reasons ... The gain from the death of rah ... Many people are simply greedy but not evil enough for murder yet. But the three bottles with Flameflash ... And what did the good priest said before his death? "If you want a fish how about a red herring" or something like that. Did Tuberski said that he has something to do with red herring? Reading a book about it or something ...

Has to be skanky ... I hear he has some kind of a hobby that is different ... Wearing pink shoes or something. But when one can divert his negative energy through eccentric hobbies that does take away his motivation for murder. I think I'll vote for Spiffor this time.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You didn't understand the way the clues work HH!
                            GF's clue did come from Jamski, but doesn't make it authentic, because Jamski's the person who is giving out the false (well, irrelevant) clues! Apparently, all the information given out in clue form is correct, but only half of them are actually relevant to working out who the murderer could be.
                            I agree that we seem to have (or have had!) 3 mafioso in the village.

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
                              01) Zopperoni
                              02) HongHu Spiffor
                              03) Spaced Cowboy
                              07) Jon Miller Spiffor
                              08) Tuberski
                              09) MrBaggins
                              10) Ghengis Farb Spiffor
                              11) GJRamsey
                              12) Theben Drogue
                              14) Vlad Antlerkov GhengisFarb
                              16) Drogue Jon  Miller
                              17) Skanky Burns Spiffor
                              18) Kassiopeia Jon Miller
                              19) Spiffor Jon  Miller
                              20) Doc Spiffor
                              22) MattH
                              24) Felch
                              25) Guynemer Spiffor
                              26) ADG Jon  Miller
                              27) Mart7x5 Skanky Burns
                              28) Duke of York GhengisFarb
                              //*
                              Votes so far :
                              Skanky - 1
                              Drogue - 1
                              Jon Miller - 4
                              Ghengis - 2
                              Spiffor - 5

13 votes cast, 7 to go, 8 corpses

-Jam

Comment

• Tsk, I removed the useless parts of the post. Here is how it looks like, if you really want:

mafia - a clue ***

Here's a clue

As usual it has a 50% chance of being a red herring, and you can share it if you want

Your friend Rasputin told you that he heard lots of things in the confessional. Noone confessed to being a killer though.

-Jam

You'll notice the grammar form (confess to +ing verb) is too advanced for me, and I never use the word "noone". If I had to make such a perfect sentence in English, I'd have to look at a grammar book, and it would have taken more than the few minutes between the murder and me sharing the clue.

However, congrats to the villagers, by actively trying to kill one of the clue-sharers. It'll give an idea to the next ones who recieve a clue: don't share it unless you want to die.
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X