19) Spiffor Garlic
    20) Doc Garlic
    22) MattH Garlic
    24) Felch Guynemer
    25) Guynemer Garlic
    26) ADG HongHu
    27) Mart7x5 Garlic
    28) Duke of York Felch
    Never seen such close voting every round...

Leaderboard :
    CapitanGarlic - 7
    GhengisFarb - 4
    Guynemer - 3

With only Garlic, Jon Miller and HongHu left to vote, a draw is possible.

You have about 3-4 hours till I get impatient and call time up.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
      CapitanGarlic: your name's too distinctive and reminiscent of the Cluedo game's Captain Scarlet, hence you attract all those (how should I put it - less questionning voters). Plus your occupation and Euro, football, cheese links don't help.
      Except that it's Miss Scarlet and Colonel Mustard in Cluedo.

Yours, a non-questioning voter.

Comment

• /me hits DoY with a candlestick, in Skanky's bar.

Comment

• Funny you should mention a candlestick Doc... I'm just typing up the story, and then I read that

Time is up, BTW.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Funny you should mention a candlestick Doc... I'm just typing up the story, and then I read that

Time is up, BTW.

-Jam
            Yeah we got bored waiting. Who wants to go with CaptainGarlic to the Dining Room?

Comment

• Sorry old chap, I'm in the middle of a game of billiards.

I wonder if we'll see another brutal stangulation this evening....

Comment

• Scene 7 : The 4th Day

Many in the village were getting nervous. Noone wanted to speak out and directly accuse anyone else, incase they made themselves attractive to the killer.

"Look what happened when Alva tried to organise patrols" commented Spiffor, "The killer didn't seem to like that at all."

Drogue nodded in agreement. He didn't want to say anything that might get him in trouble. People were claiming to have found "clues" all over the place, and he was too smart to even make a comment that could be taken as a confession.

Ghengis was appalled. His relaxing painting holiday was turning rapidly into a nightmare. Once it stopped raining in the morning he set off up the hill to where the landslide blocked the valley. What he saw only made him more worried. Because of the heavy rain all night the floodwaters had built up behind the landslide into quite a lake, and the water level was getting worryingly close to the top. More disconcerting still was Frozzy's bloated corpse bobbing in the water next to the "dam"

As the church clock struck 6, the Duke once more summoned the villagers together.

"Neighbours, friends..." He began "...We must choose wisely, unless we want a repeat of last night's violence"
                "It was Captain Garlic", shouted Skanky "He killed the major because he was always pulling rank!"
                "Nonsense" replied Ghengis "I heard that he never was a real navy Captain!" The killer is Spiffor!
                "Please!" shouted Zopperoni "I was there last night, and Guynemer seems to be the man you want! I'm lucky he didn't shoot me in the dark!"

The village was divided, but the votes were counted.

Duke made FlameFlash say a prayer for the soul of Captain Garlic, who narrowly got the most votes.

The villagers took Garlic and bound him ankle-to-wrist together with Frozzy's corpse while they decided what to do. Finally Tuberski took mercy on him, borrowed one of Theban's knifes and cleanly decapitated him.

The villagers went off to Skanky's to celebrate finding another killer.

It is now night

-Jam

Comment

• Scene 8 : The 4th Night

In the absense of Father Rasputin it was up to FlameFlash to take on the responsibities of hearing the villagers confessions and offering the Mass. He spoke up in the bar,
                  "Neighbours, we are celebrating now, but we may have failed to get the killer, in fact many people think that there could be more than one killer in the village." The bar fell silent, apart from the noise of Skanky cleaning beer glasses "If this is the case, then I urge you all to come to confession, so you don't die with sins on your heart" He sat down, then stood up again "I know I'm not a proper priest, but maybe God will hear anyway. I'll be in the church after I've finished my pint"

There was some laughter in the bar, but already the celebratory atmosphere was ruined.

"I feel pretty bad about voting for Garlic" admitted Doc to Baggins. "He was a decent chap."
                  "One of my best customers too," said Baggins. "I'm glad I voted for Guynemner, who didn't get killed - less guilty feelings that way"

FlameFlash made his way up to the church and sat down in the confessional booth.
                  "Sorry about this God. I don't want to piss you off or anything, but..." He quickly put on Rasputin's robes and the priest's "dog-collar" and sat down for a good read in the booth while he waited....

He heard the door open to the other booth....

"Ummm... yes my son, how can I... aaaagch!"

When the villagers arrived to confess, they made Doc go first. Doc sat down in the confessional. He felt a bit out of place, but...
                  "Forgive me father, for I have sinned"
                  Doc waited. Perhaps FlameFlash hadn't heard him.
                  "FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR..."
                  This was silly, shouting in the church.
                  Doc stood up and opened the other half of the booth, and was horrified as a huge black shadow fell out on him. It was the corpse of FlameFlash.

Doc called for the rest of the villagers. A quick inspection revealed that the poor altar boy had been strangled with the priest's "dog-collar" and the beaten round the head with a blunt object, probably the heavy bloodcovered gold candlestick MattH found lying on the floor by the altar. Jon Miller prised the book out of FlameFlash's dead hands. "Hey, at least he has good taste, this is from the library. I'll take this."
                  "Had good taste, you mean," commented Felch, hands in his pockets.

The villagers left the body in the church and ran home to lock their doors

It is now day, and the villagers can vote

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york

Except that it's Miss Scarlet and Colonel Mustard in Cluedo.

Yours, a non-questioning voter.
                    Did DoY just vote for Miss Colonel?

Did a Miss Colonel register for this Mafia game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      Scene 7 : The 4th Day

"It was Captain Garlic", shouted Skanky "He killed the major because he was always pulling rank!"
                      "Nonsense" replied Ghengis "I heard that he never was a real navy Captain!" The killer is Spiffor!
                      "Please!" shouted Zopperoni "I was there last night, and Guynemer seems to be the man you want! I'm lucky he didn't shoot me in the dark!"

-Jam
                      See? I told you my clue game from Jamski. But I don't see Spiffor's clue. And Spiffor tried to discredit me and my OFFICIAL clue with his FAKE clue. Sounds like something the true Mafia would do.

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Job Status
                        01) Zopperoni Butler to DoY alive
                        02) HongHu Teacher alive
                        03) Spaced Cowboy Cattle Rancher alive
                        04) Rasputin Priest dead - village
                        05) FlameFlash Altar Boy dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
                        06) Frozzy Unemployed Alchoholic dead - village
                        07) Jon Miller Librarian alive
                        08) Tuberski Vet alive
                        09) MrBaggins Tabacconist alive
                        10) Ghengis Farb Amature Landscape Painter alive
                        11) GJRamsey Author alive
                        12) Theben Butcher alive
                        13) Alva Retired Major dead - shot in the rain by the mafia
                        14) Vlad Antlerkov Postman alive
                        15)CapitanGarlic Greengrocer dead - village
                        16) Drogue Stable boy alive
                        17) Skanky Burns Barkeeper alive
                        18) Kassiopeia Reindeer Farmer alive
                        19) Spiffor Baker's Apprentice alive
                        20) Doc Doctor alive
                        21) Rah Tavern Owner dead - strangled
                        22) MattH Police Constable alive
                        23) Chaunk Golf Caddy dead - killed by the mafia - strangled and beaten with a golf club.
                        24) Felch Mechanic alive
                        25) Guynemer Fisherman alive
                        26) ADG Fisherman's brother alive
                        27) Mart7x5 Carpenter alive
                        28) Duke of York Local Landowner alive
                        The usual clues are sent as well.

-Jam

Comment

• Yes, that was suspicious, and of the clues his looked most dodgy. So Spiffor.

Comment

• I must say that Genghis Farb seems awfully scared of something, trying to sneakily put two votes for Spiffor in his last post.

Comment

• we should have a list of clues to try and figure out who the mafia is

JOn mmiller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Skanky had reason to kill Rah, it makes him like 50% a killer....
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest
                                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
                                X