• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alva
    Sweepstake:

Tubski & Thaban..
    T&T
    YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR THAT WHICH YOU CANNOT SPELL! HAHAHAHHAHA!

sorry i missed this
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Don't worry, I'm sure there will be another after this one.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• //*TAB
        Votes so far.
        Jon Miller - 3
        Guynemer - 6
        Rasputin - 7
        Skanky - 1
        HongHu - 1
        Ghengis - 1
        Spaced - 1
        MattH - 1
        Vlad - 1

I make that 22 votes, 3 dead and 3 still to vote = 28 villagers

There's still time for Guynemer the fisherman or Rasputin the priest to be killed.

But are either of them guilty

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Why ask us - you if anyone should know.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I selected the mafia(s?) at random, and told Mrs J to contact them, the mafia(s?) then send their orders to her, and I type the story, ok

Oh, and can some good-hearted soul check my counting skills are not as bad as my spelling ones

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• hmmm strangulation by Fishing wire leads to a priest ??? (damn did i jsut reveal the clue !!!)

And i wondr how many books mr baggins thinks priests read on murder ???

oh well the docpile is on ....

save your lovalbe priest people.. who esle is going to say a prayer for your souls ???
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Mrs Jamski is the red herring!
                I mean, who could really put up with living with Jamski?

Comment

• /me instructs the mafia to target prominent landowners and members of the aristocracy *

How long should I give the last voters? And who ARE we waiting for?

-Jam

Comment

• Why don't you use the table from the past Mafia games?
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• ...and didn't we agree on a 24 hour limit, would that leave about 1 hour or so left for voting...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                        * Jamski instructs the mafia to target prominent landowners and members of the aristocracy *
                        -Jam
                        Frankly, I'm amazed to have lasted this long. (Well, it's not that long really). I am tempted to change my name to "Innocent chap and not the mafia o' york", because I've found that the aristocracy usually buys it straight after the lawmen in this usually quiet village.

Comment

• ...and didn't we agree on a 24 hour limit, would that leave about 1 hour or so left for voting...
                          I'd say nearly exactly one hour. Perhaps I should start typing Rasputin's death scene already... or will someone force Guynemer's death at the final moment? Stay tuned, my friends... the sun is slowly setting in Apolytown, and the voting booth is nearly closed.

-Jam

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
                            01) Zopperoni
                            02) HongHu
                            03) Spaced Cowboy Rasputin
                            04) Rasputin Jon Miller
                            05) FlameFlash
                            07) Jon Miller Rasputin
                            08) Tuberski Spaced Cowboy
                            09) MrBaggins Rasputin
                            10) Ghengis Farb Vlad Antlerkov
                            11) GJRamsey Jon Miller
                            12) Theben MattH
                            13) Alva Guynemer
                            14) Vlad Antlerkov GhengisFarb
                            15) CapitanGarlic Rasputin
                            16) Drogue Rasputin
                            17) Skanky Burns Guynemer
                            18) Kassiopeia Rasputin
                            19) Spiffor Guynemer
                            20) Doc Guynemer
                            22) MattH Guynemer
                            24) Felch Guynemer
                            25) Guynemer Rasputin
                            26) ADG Jon Miller
                            27) Mart7x5 Skanky Burns
                            28) Duke of York HongHu
                            I make that
                            Rasputin - 7
                            Guynemer - 6
                            Everyone else is out of the running with only 3 votes to go.

Its odd to see that Doc, HongHu, Zopperoni and Flameflash are still to vote. They're normally more active...

I'll come back after my lunch and see what's happened.

-Jam

Comment

• Did I vote last evening? I don't think so, so Guynemer

Edit: Amusing crosspost.

Comment

• Its possible I missed your vote. That's the main reason for getting the table out.

I'll edit it in.

Edit : In response to Doc's edit, did you think you were making the scores tied? It seems my running tally was miscounted.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X