How often do you change Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you change Avatar?

I notice a lot of people around here change Avatar's often, while some never... how often do you change your Avatar?

During my time here at Apolyton, I have had 3 different Avatars:

One I had from day one, until the day I realized I had more than 500 posts... The second one is the one I have now... The third one, is the one I have now, with a christmas-hat
    This space is empty... or is it?

I'm not allowed to change my avatar anymore, otherwise Stefu calls me bad names.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

IIRC, I've had six, though I've switched between them fairly often
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

loinburger >> From the look of it, it seem like you change avatar each second

Comment

for a long while, i refused to get an avatar.

now i'm on my first one, as a standardization move: my avatar is the same as my buddy icon is the same as my winxp user image is the same as my linux user image.
          B♭3

Comment

I sticked with different avatars of Fez.. and sometimes of me. I changed back to Fez now.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

my avatars have been various lion clan personalities throughout the ages. failing that, it's been som manner of artwork that i've created in photoshop....
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

When I first started posting here I went through all the avatars that where allowed to me, and I haven't changed it since. If I ever get off this OT board and start posting I may change it... Naw, I'll never leave.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

My first avatar (IIRC) was the Cybernetic Consciousness faction logo. After that my current Tao symbol, which got a christmas head during December. During the US-Iraq war I had an avatar in which an American flag was burned, but due to negative criticism I removed that avatar after a while.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

1st avatar: 'poly tank avatar.

2nd avatar: after 500 post; roughly put together tank picture

3rd avatar: I wasn't happy with the colour of the last one, so I looked for a better one that would look better on the forum style I use (default), so I chose this one.
                    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

usually once every three months. Timely though, you caught me as I changed from the Axis of Evil to Hendrix.
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Two.

British Calvary from Civ3 until I reached 500 posts, and then the obiwan one that I have now.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

and now to the Brama Bull
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                            and now to the Brama Bull
                            As I read your last post, your Avatar was the Bull, so I thought that your Bull was Hendrix (Whoever that is)

Comment

I change it whenever I get something I like better than the current one.

Comment

Working...
                              X