• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozzy, your avatar is the coolest
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      GePap:

nevertheless, i wouldnt say that you are in agreement with him, right?
      If the question is meant to ask: do i think his entire philosohpy is correct, then the answer is no, I don't agree with him anymore than I do with Burke, Marx, Plato, Aristotle, Schopenhaur, Kant, Hegel or any other philosopher.

At the same time, I like his work more thn that of any of those other men and I think many, many of his opinions are right on.

Oh, yeah, and Frozzy does have a great avatar. I will miss it if it goes.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

First: a stylised dragon
        Second: a bunch of spheres in a whirl, I put that back a while ago during the retro week
        Third: shield with smilies
        Forth: candle
        Fifth: christmas one
        Sixth: candle (different version)
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ironic, isn't it? Orange now has an avatar that is a bull... since, thats all we get from him
          Monkey!!!

Comment

!

god damn!!!
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              !

god damn!!!
              Don't be so mysterious: what the heck is the ! for?
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

hardly at all. in fact I lack the technical skills.

I have adobe photo deluxe. But haven't had much luck using that. It tends to enlarge the file size too much, and it wont' fit on Apolyton.

someone had to cut my current avatar for me. Thanks. I used to have a desert avatar, and I may have had one before that. But I think that was over a year ago.

Comment

Is this the right thread to speculate about the significance of Boris's new avatar? A man with a large black helmet?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ironic, isn't it? Orange now has an avatar that is a bull... since, thats all we get from him
                    Don't mess with the bull...you'll get the horns
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                    X