Moron Claims Earth is Flat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilean President
    I'm wondering if someone open that 'windows', the waters above the firmament would flood us?
    You laugh, but that's what Creation in the Bible says!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Someone better tell those planning to fly from San Francisco to Tokyo that they're about to careen off the planet into space.

Comment

Of course the earth is flat and it's carries through space on the back of 4 giant elephants (or was it turtles?) !!!
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It has always struck me as being bizarre that the idea of God as a creator was considered sufficient explanation for the complexity we see around us, because it simply doesn't explain where he came from. If we imagine a designer, that implies a design, and that therefore each thing he designs or causes to be designed is a level simpler than him- or herself, then you have to ask, "What is the level above the designer?" There is one peculiar model of the universe that has turtles all the way down, but here we have gods all the way up.
          - Douglas Adams

Terry Pratchett has four Elephants stand on a Turtle who swims through space in his Discworld novels.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Did somebody already proclaim that world is square in this thread? If so I apologize, cause Im not in a mood to read all these posts.

If not, let me be the first to tell you... World is Square!
            :-p

Comment

Why is the Triangle World Society always left out?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't you get it? we live in a cubical world, that's for sure!

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

If we imagine a designer, that implies a design, and that therefore each thing he designs or causes to be designed is a level simpler than him- or herself, then you have to ask, "What is the level above the designer?"
                  The answer to this question is nothing.

How can something beneath the top still be considered God? That's the question I have for Douglas Adams.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                  X