Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help im being oppressed! I cant find a new job........racists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"help im being oppressed!"

Bloody peasant.

ROFLMAO

It's been a while since I saw the quest for the holy grail

Actually, I think that in Israel one would be able to sue, if say, he couldn't work sundays / fridays (saturday is the official resting day) and would lose a job on that ground.

Unless the job is unique in its field and it is deemed necessary to work on sun / fri.

Comment

a jew suggesting a frivilous lawsuit... tha-

never mind.

Hey uber, you already have gay rights groups on your tail. do you want the anti-defamation league too?

(I looove you )

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        It's not racism... if he sues I will lose all respect for him... Not hiring someone to work because they don't want to work when it is required is not racist.

Trust me I should know...
        Of course I wont sue, first off I have no proof, second off it would be morally corrupt(just because they are racists, dosent mean I am entitled to their money.....it just means they are racists).

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

come to Israel

have a nice day
        The day there is peace between Israel and the palestinians, I will make Aliyah-and yes, I really literaly mean that. My fear of future tentions is the only thing keeping me in America.

Originally posted by UberKruX

duh. minorities want special treatment.

i can only work on wednesdays because every other day i spend 17 hours worshipping the sun and babes in bikinis.

AND YOU'RE RASCIST UNLESS YOU HIRE ME.
        Im a minority? I didnt know-where is my affirmative action?????

I can work at any time of day or night even rediculously late or early, just not saturday day or friday night....I dont think thats asking for much considering I am VERY flexible besides those hours.

Comment

My fear of future tentions is the only thing keeping me in America.
          Vesayen:

You might never come to Israel if you are always afraid of the tensions. If you want to go, then you should, and let everything else work itself out.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            Im a minority? I didnt know-where is my affirmative action?????
            you fill out your religion on college applications and can recieve more financial aid based on it, from school supported religious groups on campus. it's still getting money from the school, albeit indirectly.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
              You might never come to Israel if you are always afraid of the tensions. If you want to go, then you should, and let everything else work itself out.
              blacks to africa! jews to isreal!

i like the way this thread is going!

ok, i'll say i'm kidding, because that can totally be taken harshly, and i'm not in the mood to go polyless for a week
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Looking for work at the moment is a nightmare. I'm having no luck either. I think its because all employers are prejudiced against white anglo-saxon protestants with a good education and middle-class background. Bastards the lot of 'em.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                  Looking for work at the moment is a nightmare. I'm having no luck either. I think its because all employers are prejudiced against white anglo-saxon protestants with a good education and middle-class background. Bastards the lot of 'em.
                  DAMN RIGHT! us middle class whites get screwed man. affirmative action is reverse discrimination.

Comment

actually, it is, but I'd be spoiling the thread now.

Vesayen: that's what you get for not keeping up with the times. . Seriously, you should come to Israel, if it is such a problem. Saturday is our holiday.

( though on the other hand, you might not get a job here too. 10.3% unemployment! )
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                      actually, it is, but I'd be spoiling the thread now.

Vesayen: that's what you get for not keeping up with the times. . Seriously, you should come to Israel, if it is such a problem. Saturday is our holiday.

( though on the other hand, you might not get a job here too. 10.3% unemployment! )
                      Im too much of a woose to go heh-make peace and then I'll be right over, promise

Comment

you're a woose.

It's ok here. I swear, no fingers crossed.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

blacks to africa! jews to isreal!

So where are you going? Britain, Germany or Russia?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            you're a woose.

It's ok here. I swear, no fingers crossed.
                            And learn how to drive, none of you Israeli's can drive heh. The last time I was there I was walking through Jerusalem at night and RIGHT infront of me someone ran a red light........he hit a car, which hit others.....in the end it was a 12 car pile up, which missed me by 10 feet or so......

Comment

gays to gaylandia
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

And learn how to drive, none of you Israeli's can drive heh. The last time I was there I was walking through Jerusalem at night and RIGHT infront of me someone ran a red light........he hit a car, which hit others.....in the end it was a 12 car pile up, which missed me by 10 feet or so......

Oh, we know how to drive. We're just careless.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X