Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it always your fault? Are you always wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am

Monkey!!!

Comment

mattyboy:

For me, it's well worth it, so I don't care. Besides this, she works herself harder than I ever could, so I could never possibly resent being driven hard.

I guess that life (especially with kids) is mostly hard work and you need to always be on the same side or you may as well be doing it alone.
      Wise words indeed.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Thanks, obiwan.
        Now it's time to unwisely stir the pot a little...

This may sound weird, but eventhough almost everyone thinks I'm wrong I still disagree.
        Wasn't it women who would never admit to being wrong? Maybe you're taking the female side in this relationship of yours?
        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
        - Pekka

Comment

Im sorry guys but if you think ur always being wronged in the relationship, you have no women skills. Period. And its usually guys who dont admit they are wrong. Try to get a guy to apologies to you. It always feels you're compromising for a ****ing apology. Just look at this forum. You hardly see any people admitting their wrong. Just pointless post after post of flames to defend their wrong to the death... (myself included )
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
            90% of the posters on this thread dont get it. It's not the bread, it's the context.

Why does she call me at work, when I'm loaded, to ask me to pick up something that SHE forgot to pick up yesterday when she is off work and can go get it byherself. Second, when she called me at work, I said I'll call you right back and she said:" No! Just buy soem bread!" I said ok then bye. Short phone call, it only took 10 secs.

The point is: Dont ask me to go get something that YOU forgot when I'm at work and you are watching TV at home. I would never ask in that situation, I'd go myself.

How can I be wrong?

Spec.
            I think your post PROVES my theory that you're so hung up on the first issue that you dont see why she got angry over you when you forgot to get the bread. Had you expressed your discontentment over her not getting the bread earlier, I dont think you would have had any problem.

Comment

It's a bit like what Calc II said. You have to understand how a woman ticks, and you have to understand how to communicate with her.

One thing I don't understand Spec, it looks like you just divide up all the responsibilities down the middle into halves, and you are trying to make sure each person fulfills each half. That just won't work. I suggest you to take a look at Supersneak's or Maniac's avatar some time.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Im sorry guys but if you think ur always being wronged in the relationship, you have no women skills. Period. And its usually guys who dont admit they are wrong. Try to get a guy to apologies to you.
                Calc II.
                You obvioulsy know better than I do about my relationship and about my women skills. Do you mind if I email you for advice next time I'm having trouble with any big personal decisions?
                - Pekka

Comment

...you might be able to help my wife out too - she seems a bit dissatisfied at the moment.

Or if you want to spread the benefits of your talents still further you could start a "Dear Calc II" column in the a weekly magazine.

So, what do you think?

- Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy

Calc II.
                    You obvioulsy know better than I do about my relationship and about my women skills. Do you mind if I email you for advice next time I'm having trouble with any big personal decisions?

Comment

Definitely bad for relationships. Im like this type, so I would do this with anyone but not with my gf.

Settle issues one by one as they arise and make sure each understands so they dont build up. When feelings and grudge buildup you fight over stupid things... like bread.

Thing is, that while you settle issues one by one, She usually never forgets, and always reserves the right to hold a grudge over insignificant **** like that. I hate playing power games, but I won't be ashamed by playing them when my desires are at stake, and she doesn't want to compromise.

I am not for being an *******, but I am for playing back, when people ( and this goes to all relationships, romantic or not ) play hardball with me. As I said, all I am asking for is fairness. I won't compromise for less.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

i had quite an opposite experience..i was with a guy (which most of you here prolly came to loath...as do i in a sense) where he was always right..about everything...no matter how stupid it sounded. And just to be right or sound more right, he would change history (as far as he and i went) and then tell me that i had a bad memory and his was far superior. He had sucha drive to be right that he drove me into the ground so that i could no longer tell which way was up and which way was down. I now look back and know that it was selfish pride and that for a good portion of the time, he was really wrong about alot of things...
                        and "god forbid" i ever say "you always think you're right" because then i'd have to hear about how i was wrong about that too.....
                        i don't miss that time in my life....
                        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                        X