Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it always your fault? Are you always wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it always your fault? Are you always wrong?

Is it natural when your a guy that its always your fault no matter what? Why is it that between my girlfriend and me, I`m always the one that`s wrong eventhough I know I ain`t?!
    Example, its her week to get the groceries so see goes. She buys everything as usual but no bread because there was one half remaining in the fridge....When I go get the groceries, I ALWAYS buy bread cuz I know I`ll have to go back the next or next next day to get some...So the day after she made the groceries, she calls me at work and asks me to buy some bread. I say no problem. When I get to the groceriy store I buy milk.....When I get home, she tells me:" Haha, I asked you for bread and you bought milk, you`ll have to gp again later". I say:" No way, you go". She starts ranting about the fact that she asked me to buy bread and I bought milk and its my fault and I have to go back. My point of view is, I worked all day, you worked half a day, I went to the store to fetch the bread that YOU didn`t buy when you were supposed to. I made a mistake but now it`s your turn to go get it.

My point is that if she had bought the bread when she did the groceries then I wouldn`t have had to go buy some, thus my reason for not wanting to go again....even if I bought milk instead of bread.

Who do you think is right?

And no answer from all you girl suck ups. You know who you are. You know, the type of guy that would give reason to a girl at anytime just so he can have her attention. I need regular peoples opinion.

Why is it always worst when the guy makes a mistake than when the girl makes a mistake??

Thanks

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; April 8, 2003, 12:02.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Has it occurred to you to ask yourself whether or not this is a battle you really want to fight?

I mean, you're talking about a loaf of bread here.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm always wrong...it's easier that way...and if I found Mrs Tolls and I arguing about who bought the bread when, then I'd know something was slightly amiss...

I left the bog rolls hanging from the shopping trolley once...

Comment

Why don't both of you go.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Ditto what Arrian said. This isn't a battle worth fighting.

Anyway, how does her not getting the bread somehow absolve you for not getting the bread? This kind of logic makes me

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Ditto what Arrian said. This isn't a battle worth fighting.

Anyway, how does her not getting the bread somehow absolve you for not getting the bread? This kind of logic makes me
            Th bread is not the point here. And we didn't get into a fight either, just a small argument. It's just that these kinds of things happen often and I'm usualy wrong in her eyes. I just want to get some other point of views.

If it would've been me, I would've have bought everything in the first place and if I had realized that I had forgoten something I would've went and get it myself and would'nt have asked her to go....If I had she would've told me to go get it.

You see my point?

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Women have been oppressed so long that it's very important that they exert their newly won so-called equality by making you appear inferior in whatever trivial event they can. Most of these are not worth fighting about. Most Men don't have similar feelings of inadaquacies so they have nothing to prove when such examples arise. I have no problem losing the insignificant ones and save my energy and need to influence/dominate on the more important arguments. You should learn the same.

RAH
              Darn, rereading this one, it really sounds sexist.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator

Th bread is not the point here. And we didn't get into a fight either, just a small argument. It's just that these kinds of things happen often and I'm usualy wrong in her eyes. I just want to get some other point of views.

If it would've been me, I would've have bought everything in the first place and if I had realized that I had forgoten something I would've went and get it myself and would'nt have asked her to go....If I had she would've told me to go get it.

You see my point?

Spec.
                Not really. What I see is somebody who is blowing up something out of nothing.

You are wrong. So is she. The real question is: which one of you will be the quickest to understand this and not get upset about a completely irrelevant issue.

Like Rah said: give in on the small stuff so you can exert your dominance over the important stuff.

Comment

Re: Is it always your fault? Are you always wrong?

Originally posted by Spectator
                  My point of view is, I worked all day, you worked half a day, I went to the store to fetch the bread that YOU didn`t buy when you were supposed to. I made a mistake but now it`s your turn to go get it.
                  You promised to buy the bread. You didn't. So you should go get it. If you can't keep a small promise like that, what can be expected of you?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

ditto what UR said. She asked you to go buy bread, you said ok, and instead went and bought milk instead just to piss her off? why did you do that?

Comment

As long as you remember the golden rule you'll do okay with a woman.

"As a man, you're always in the wrong. The woman is always right".

Not fair in the slightest but that's the rule. But as others point out, save the arguments/fights for something important not whether you have some bread or not.

Comment

...now if it had been the wine...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Not really. What I see is somebody who is blowing up something out of nothing.

You are wrong. So is she. The real question is: which one of you will be the quickest to understand this and not get upset about a completely irrelevant issue.
                          .......We did not get upset!!! It's just the fact that....ahhh never mind....Thank you Rah.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            ditto what UR said. She asked you to go buy bread, you said ok, and instead went and bought milk instead just to piss her off? why did you do that?
                            Of course not!! Just because I was loaded at work and she was taking to me while I was working and I didn't quite get what she told me....when I got to the store I knew I had to buy something....that to me was milk...I did what I thought was right.

THE POINT IS NOT THE BREAD PEOPLE! The only person here that answered me my question is Rah. Stick to the point people, not the words. Its a situation that resumes pretty much how girls and guys think.

Spec.
                            Last edited by Spec; April 8, 2003, 12:07.

Comment

You shouldn't buy bread when you still have half a bread at home, the good taste of the new bread will disappear before the old bread is up.
                              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Working...
                              X