Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Dr. Strangelove.

This is why you shouldn't post at 2am...

Yes, I meant Wilson. No wonder Propaganda laughed so loudly.

Thanks for the background, and for clarifying what I said.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Interestingly, No one has commented on Pike's connection to Freemasonry.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
          No wonder Propaganda laughed so loudly.
          I have been laughing ever since I read that article and created this thread.

Comment

How come it's always the Jews that are coming up with these conspiracies? You'd think that Christians or Muslims would be conspiring to rule the world, considering their respective numerical superiority.

I personally think that there is an evil ferret/Greek cabal waiting in the wings to take over...
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Whut? This is all wrong.

Didn't you know that the Illuminati are already in control? They have been since 3500bc, duh. Without Them, there would be chaos, and we don't want that happening. Besides, They are the good guys, it's these other guys that are the bad guys.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

*$&#ing ferrets...
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  you can tell the newsmax forum has closed can't you...
                  It has? I wondered how FFZ was filling the niche so effectively. No competition anymore.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Geeze, why the Hell is it I always miss the Lodge meetings where world conquest is discussed? We normally just drink beers and swap stories.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

We make it that way on purpose, Lonestar. Can't let the newbies get in the way of the real action, now can we?

Comment

Didn't I post a few threads regarding the Illuminati way back in 1998?

------------------
                        ~Dominik - Lord of the Putumayo~
                        ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

Ixnay on the ostspay, Onestarlay.

Et in Arcadia Ego.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Latest Info On The Microwave Vertical Array
                            ELF Towers Being Erected Countrywide
                            Kevlar suits, lined with lead, can effectively block these ELF waves and prevent brain entrainment. Don Croft is convinced that the presence of DOR, or Deadly Orgone energy, is necessary for these mind control towers to be effective. Don maintains that an orgone generating device called a Holy Handgrenade can transmute DOR into the more positive, life affirming form of orgone called "OR" by discoverer Wilhelm Reich. Don and his wife feel that removing the DOR component from the environment of an ELF tower, will mitigate the mind control function.

And there´s plenty more where that came from.

Comment

Actually, I have learned something here. I´d always assumed that these Illuminati conspiracy theorists were right wing christian nuts. But these guys are clearly left wing new age nuts. Observe:

First of all, bear in mind that the so-called U.N. police action in Korea, fought by the United States in which 150,000 of our sons were murdered and maimed, was part of the plot; just as the undeclared by Congress war in Vietnam in which our sons are dying is part of the plot; just as the plot against Rhodesia and South Africa in which our sons will be dying is part of the U.N. plot.

Notice the use of the present tense to refer to the Vietnam conflict. This website is obvously cut and pasted from old anti-war tracts. Also note the hippie speak here:

FACTOID
                              They need only enter your brain, and your good heart notwishtanding, YOU ARE theirs. I don't care how many lives of service you have or what your radiance factor is.

These guys rail against the current administration and its "corporate satanists" and also claim that the mass surrenders of Iraqi soldiers in Gulf War 1 were the result of this ELF mind control technology.

Comment

You guys are so gullible. The truly wise know that the Illuminati are just a front to distract attention from the Pentaverate, the world's true puppet masters.

I'm on to you, Colonel Sanders...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X