The Illuminati Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Illuminati Agenda

Franklin Roosevelt knew of the Pearl Harbor at least attack 6 weeks before it happened. I had first hand telephone conversations with retired Navy officer Duane Whitlock before he passed away in which he told me that he was part of the Navy decoding team that deciphered the Japanese code in the late 1930s. He was part of the group that intercepted the Japanese transmissions that indicated their battle group was going to attack Pearl Harbor and he was present when this information was relayed to upper Navy brass. This was at least six weeks before the attack.

Read ALL of it, and enjoy.

Bastards better not get in the way of MY takeover plans lest I be forced to crush them into a fine, bloody pulp...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

One thing of interest to note here about Stalin, which the article doesn't mention, is that in '46, a plan was drawn up to create a One-World Government under the UN. This plan was thwarted by none other than Stalin who dubbed it as "Anglo-Saxon domination" of the world.

We all know what happened later; that is, the infamous Doctor's Plot, which in reality, tried to remove Stalin and put someone more beneficial to the cause of the Illuminati in his post. However, he got to them before they got to him and thusly, was already looking at his loyal elements in Europe and America to infliltrate these "secret societies" and purge them from within. Therefore, ceasing the existence of the Illuminati.

However, Stalin died(in mysterious circumstances) before this could be achieved. Khruschev was instated and denounced Stalin, which gained him the support of the international bankers and the Illuminati, continuing THEIR plan for world domination.

Anyway, I read this elsewhere. Just thought it might be interesting.

Comment

So Joseph McCarthy and Gen. McArthur are the good guys?

You do know why Truman lost support for the League? He had a breakdown due to the stress of travel that he had campaigning across the US to garner League of Nations support.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

You do know why Truman lost support for the League? He had a breakdown due to the stress of travel that he had campaigning across the US to garner League of Nations support.

Comment

Don't you know you have been fooled? These people are in control of everything, and they are successfully using their powers to control and shape your mind as they see fit. You are, in reality, just another victim.

Comment

you can tell the newsmax forum has closed can't you...
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You are wrong. The Network is in control. Now you will be silenced.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nostradamus... Revelations... now the Illuminati, and always the Communists/anarchists. This board has been full of this stuff lately.

God people, can't y'all just let the big conspiracy theory and paranoia go?

Comment

That's why I wear my tinfoil hat at all times.

Comment

I had to give up my tinfoil hat when my wife "discovered" that aluminum (sp) causes Alzheimers. That's when I discovered that the paranoia was caused by the tinfoil hat!

You might want to go for the "Santa Hat" look, as shown in my avatar. Just as effective and you get a better reaction from the kiddies.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        I had to give up my tinfoil hat when my wife "discovered" that aluminum (sp) causes Alzheimers. That's when I discovered that the paranoia was caused by the tinfoil hat!
                        No you fool! Don't you see? The International Steel Cartel is controlling her mind, turning her against aluminum, because they know it is the only thing that can stop them!

Dammit man, it's clear as day!
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

We all know what happened later; that is, the infamous Doctor's Plot, which in reality, tried to remove Stalin and put someone more beneficial to the cause of the Illuminati in his post. However, he got to them before they got to him and thusly, was already looking at his loyal elements in Europe and America to infliltrate these "secret societies" and purge them from within. Therefore, ceasing the existence of the Illuminati.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

You mean Woodrow Wilson don't you?

Wilson's error vis a vis persuading the US Congress to pass US entry into the League of Nations was his failure to win over his own party and to gain support from prominent Democrats before leaving for Paris. Wilson was not a "party man", he didn't consult with the leasdership of his own party very often, and when he left tor Europe no one in the Democratic party was ready to champion his cause back in the states. I believe that most of his fellow Democrats first heard about the proposed leagus while Wilson was in Europe. The Republicans quickly organized a campaign ofresistance to the idea of the US participating in the League.
                            Wilson was forced to rush back to the US before all the business at Versailles was completed because he had received reports that his support in Congress was vaporizing. At the same time he was encountering major resistance to his fourteen points in Europe. When he left Europe he was reported as not feeling well, but it is also apparent that he returned to the US in the hopes of gathering support for his fourteen point program. Rather than stay in Washington and make a concerted effort to convince Congress, he embarked upon a trans-national campaign to convince the people. His efforts did not endear him to Congressmen of either party.
                            I believe that by the time he suffered the stroke that left him virtually functionless he had already lost the fight for American participation in the League of Nations and that by this time also Versailles negotiations were largely finished.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

You might want to go for the "Santa Hat" look, as shown in my avatar. Just as effective and you get a better reaction from the kiddies.
                              It works for me! Thanks to my Santa's hat I've been able to hold my own against creeping......uh.....what were we talking about? Was it shoes? Yes, personally I prefer Florsheims. They're very comfortable and they last a long time.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X