No announcement yet.

Who's Next ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush doesn't want Iran or Turkey/Kurds next.
    The Arabs are steamed enough right now, so hopefully those work out.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• And Lybia?
      What about Lybia?

Comment

• What about Libya?

Khaddafi's been a good boy (relatively speaking) since Reagan spanked him a while back. An object lesson to tinpot dictators everywhere that we will leave them alone if they stay out of our way.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• We should invade Australia. The human rights of the Australian people are being violated, since they're being forced to live in Australia.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Syria:

It's flat, it's even more weak and backward then Iraq, it's small, it's next to Israel...

and, most importantly, Bush can find it on those little maps at the backs of Bibles....

c'mon guys, you do know he's just trying to give the big JC a 'nudge' to come back quick right? A few wars in the proper areas with the 'Kings of the East', and whatever country the van Impe/Lindsey crowd thinks are gog and magog today...you know the drill
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
              Our forces are moving virtually unopposed everywhere, cutting off and isolating small pockets of (possible) resistance.
              Speaking perhaps a bit too soon?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Willem
                Probably because they realize that N. Korea is just having a temper tantrum and trying to get attention.
                So far, DPRK has completely outwitted the US diplomatically. So, after strong words not working, the US decided to resume food aid. So, after that's done - clearly the US is paying attention - why not just take the last step?

Originally posted by Willem
                Their regime is on it's last legs, and they're just hoping at this point they can delay the inevitable.
                The thing is, if Kim Jong-Il is really crazy as most people alleged, and that if DPRK has nuclear weapons, leaving him along when he is on his last leg is beyond stupid.
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  The thing is, if Kim Jong-Il is really crazy as most people alleged, and that if DPRK has nuclear weapons, leaving him along when he is on his last leg is beyond stupid.
                  I don't think he's crazy at all. Like you said he's outwitted the US since he began the whole thing. It seems pretty obvious to me that he's just using the situation, i.e. Iraq, to his advantage with the nuclear option as leverage for certain guarentees. One of his very first demands was a formal pledge by the US not to attack, since they're concerned with Bush's "Axis of Evil" comments. But then that's just my take on it, I admit I don't really know very much about him.

Comment

• There isn't a "next" in the same terms as Iraq.

Meaning, no full scale invasion is going to happen.

Phillipines is already underway.

Also consider there are still many special ops missions taking place all over the place hunting down and killing Al Queda. That's going to be going on for a very long time.

However, US is about to engage in a massive cold war against Iran and North Korea.

So you CIA Boogie Man Theory guys will have lots of great new info to talk about again. Now you can blame the already horrible conditions in North Korea on the US and the CIA.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      There isn't a "next" in the same terms as Iraq.

Meaning, no full scale invasion is going to happen.
                      Of course not, you're going to be bogged down in both Iraq and Afghanistan for some time to come. There's no way that you'll be able to just walk away and leave those countries to their own devices, again. The world will be watching you very carefully after this. And Al Qaeda is bound to gain a few new recruits and support from the very angry Muslims in the ME now. This war is going to make your anti-terrorism campaign much more difficult to win.

Comment

• Congratulations atawa! You just won this year's award for "Most stunningly bizarre definition of "democracy"!"

This gives you automatic shortlisting for "Apolyton Clueless Numbnuts of the year".
                        Posting for Jesus again, Laz?

I vote Canada.

Lots of oil, natural resources.
                        Evil Frenchmen running the country.
                        Cuts Alaska off from the rest of the US.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Dudes, you should not worry about who's next.... but when will the presidente reintroduce conscription....

Now thats where the fun part starts...

Comment

• The bill to reintroduce conscription has already been proposed in the House.

Of course, it was proposed by Dem. Charles Rangel from Harlem, who did it to protest the disproportionate number of poor men of color who will fight and die in Iraq. It was a stunt, but he's right about one thing: an army in which upper-middle class white boys were proportionately represented would never have been sent into Iraq.
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• I wont jack this thread, so watch for the consctiprion thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                                an army in which upper-middle class white boys were proportionately represented would never have been sent into Iraq.
                                Like the National Guard?

Comment

Working...
                                X