Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The USA and Britian can be knick out of the UN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My my my, are the moderators watching this childlike surge of rage???
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyWarrior

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
      And you will get restricted if you keep this kind of crap up... argue the issues... don't insult the posters.

I can see some a lot of people in this thread need to chill... or I'll just start restricting a bunch of you.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

Yes, I am...
        But I do not have to comment Russian anti-Polish blabling.
        Tell me Heresson, Is Poland already joined the anti-Iraq coalition?

When you are planing to start kissing of uncle Sam's as*?
        Last edited by Serb; March 22, 2003, 23:15.

Comment

• The way I see it everybody hates everybody else on this stinking planet.

Brits are tea drinking queers, Frogs are unshaven stuck up gits, germans are nazis, russians are commie imperialist, Americans are arrogant capitilist imperialist, arabs are fanatics, christians are fantics, jews are fanatics, hindus are fanatics, chinese are mysterious easten devils, japanese are inhuman easten devils, africans are pathetic starving peasents, latinos are drug peddling banana republics refugees, the rich are exploting the poor, the poor are lazy idiots, intellectuals are queers, capitalists are steak eating tyrants............and the list goes on and on and on.

Somebody try and close this arguement because I just see us making the same old tired mistakes again and agian.............

and that makes me a sad panda

Comment

• Most people here simply Equal-Opportunity Offenders.

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
              France has far more clout than the UK.
              Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Count the pink bits, pattycakes.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And anyone who thinks seriously that the UN would expel Great Britain, let alone the US, should check their medication. Current levels are leading to delusions.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The question is whether the US would care if they were kicked out. I certainly wouldn't.
                  Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                  If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

• the only reason I want to stay in is to veto anything that France wants to do in the future. Other than that it is pointless.

But make no mistake. I'm not happy about this. I'm sad. The U.N. had such great promise when it started out. It really seemed to be able to protect the peace. But now it is all about partisan politics.

Comment

• When the hell did the UN ever succeed in defending the peace?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Korea?

Although peace isn't the right word there. they prevented S. korea from falling to the communists.

Comment

• No. The US defended Korea.

The UN were hangers on. In fact, had it not been for a Soviet... miscalculation, the UN wouldn't have been involved at all.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Fine. Kick us out of the UN for all we care. We'll go make our own club. The Aussies, canada, Japan, and various other nations are welcome to join the Neo Uber United Nations if they so choose
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyWarrior

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
                              The weapon inspector where slow and surely diarming Iraq it might have take ayear or two. By going to war now we donot have the support of the UN and I hear that the roads behind our advanging forces are being mines with mine's. If we have to engauge in street fighting for Baghdad we can ecpect alot of our guying getting kill and Iraq might use chemical weapon in the city fighting. There are some Iraq people in the part of Iraq which are calling our soilder foreign devil right to their face trying to get our guy to do the wrong thing. There is than old saying that say" getting into war is easier but getting out is the hard part. " Look in Vietman it was very hard to America to leave without loseing
                              face or looking foolish for being into the Vietman mess in the
                              first place. We would need at least 300,000 to 600,000 man to occuprate Iraq for the next 20 year of so. Our total military right now is about 1 million man in the Army, navy, marine, and airforce.
                              I forgot our hight tech avangter in range and accurate fireing is null in city fighting as most fighting take place at
                              very close range.
                              By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

The weapon inspector where slow and surely diarming Iraq it might have take ayear or two
                                Bush don't needed disarmed Iraq, because Iraq with ruined economy and defeated in 1991 military was already no threat to the world. Bush needed control over Iraq, while we are talking here, several exerts of US oil companies ALREADY expecting oil dwells in "liberated" territory of Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X