The papers say, "Bush incompetent".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    Tons of people wear hickish cowboy hats and flannel shirts and cowboy boots and stuff.
    I thought that was Alberta.

Anyway, stop the threadjack.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

That's pretty rich coming from the guy with an animated crab as his avatar.

Have a nice day...
      Yeah, by the way - your signature is TRITE AMATEUR BULLSH*T

Don't my tax dollars make a good enough student loan for you to have originality and initiative?

Comment

I was going to post something about the bigot with the advanced case of himself, but now I see he may have a bad case of the Z.

I think I'll just watch.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hey, I'm not the moron who thinks THIS is impressive and/or witty:

If I say "I am lying" can you tell me whether I am or not?

OH WOW, WHAT A BRAIN TWISTAR, MISTAR!!! GATHER 'ROUND, EVERYONE - MY HEAD IZ GOING TO EXPLODE AT THE THOUGHT OF HOW MANY YEARS YOU'VE SPENT ADVERTISING SUB-MEDIOCRE GARBAGE LIKE THAT IN A PHILOSOPHY "DEGREE"~!!#!%

You'd better share the intellectual wealth! Pick something out of the garbage can for me to eat too!!!!!!!11111

Comment

I don't think the sedatives are working too well tonight...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Zylka:
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                I think I'll just watch.
                So will I.

Hi, Zylky, long time no ban.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

Yeah, by the way - your signature is TRITE AMATEUR BULLSH*T

Don't my tax dollars make a good enough student loan for you to have originality and initiative?
                  Yeah?!?

My signature is the liar paradox, which I put in because I couldn't think of anything else at the time and since then I haven't been arsed to change it. I might put in a story from Diogenes Laertius when I can be bothered typing it out, but not now.

Anyway, there's a great deal of professional logician's bullsh*t written about the liar paradox, so the amateur implications are a bit laughable.

Anyway, it's still better than having a dumb animated crab that makes you look like a total nob-end.

Goodnight.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hey, I'm not the moron who thinks THIS is impressive and/or witty:

If I say "I am lying" can you tell me whether I am or not?

OH WOW, WHAT A BRAIN TWISTAR, MISTAR!!! GATHER 'ROUND, EVERYONE - MY HEAD IZ GOING TO EXPLODE AT THE THOUGHT OF HOW MANY YEARS YOU'VE SPENT ADVERTISING SUB-MEDIOCRE GARBAGE LIKE THAT IN A PHILOSOPHY "DEGREE"~!!#!%

You'd better share the intellectual wealth! Pick something out of the garbage can for me to eat too!!!!!!!11111
                    Yawn.....
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

OOOOOOOOH - That's twice now you've "GOOD BYED" me, and the accompanying responses keep getting bigger and more desperate!

Here's a "K" for your "nob-end"

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the leftist failure government grants bite!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                        I was going to post something about the bigot with the advanced case of himself, but now I see he may have a bad case of the Z.

I think I'll just watch.
                        How witty - yeah it's incredibly bigoted not to like line dancing or to make fun of Country and Western. Thanks for not posting - you would definitely spoil the thread.

Anyway - stop all the threadjacks. This is supposed to be about Bush's fine achievements in international diplomacy, like alienating the world.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

OOOOOOOOH - That's twice now you've "GOOD BYED" me, and the accompanying responses keep getting bigger and more desperate!

Here's a "K" for your "nob-end"

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the leftist failure government grants bite!
                          Is this guy for real?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Zylka is real. He's just very exaggerated.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's the Monty Python of Apolyton! Absolutely hilarious!

And I'd love to go the Alberta someday, if it wasn't so cold .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                                Zylka is real. He's just very exaggerated.
                                No kidding.

Anyway, goodnight. I see the Flames are down a goal to the Sharks. Here's hoping they can force overtime.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X