The papers say, "Bush incompetent".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The papers say, "Bush incompetent".

I guess that it's time for reputable news organisations to say what Agathon has been saying since he joined Apolyton.

Latest news, business, sport, comment, lifestyle and culture from the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph newspapers and video from Telegraph TV.

Only feebs vote.

Newspapers running editorials with controversial (in the US) topics.

When will the madness end?!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Perhaps when Bush fires Rumsfeld, Powell, et al. and hires that De Villepin guy.

Anyway take your pick from the other few hundred editorials on the same subject I found in Google News.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Rumsfeld is cool because he's brutally honest.
        We need more politicians like him, even if you disagree with his politics.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Yeah - he's like the Grand Dragon on holiday in Africa complaining about the ********. Wouldn't the Africans just love that.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

And that would be good in politics if this were the imperial age
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ross Perot was brutally honest too: perhaps you care to elect him?

What is so astonishing is, had this admin. never stated that it was wiling to go at it alone, but instead had from the beginning sought to unify the world not in the aim of disarmement but regime change in Iraq, today evrything would be so much better. Sometime its not only what you intend to do, but how you do it that matters.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Agathon: I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                  Ross Perot was brutally honest too: perhaps you care to elect him?
                  I'd take Perot over Bush, sadly.

Comment

Everyone just needs to consider that Asher is canadian.......He doesnt know any better......

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'd take Perot over Bush, sadly.
                      So would I.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                        Everyone just needs to consider that Asher is canadian.......He doesnt know any better......

I'm dual.

Comment

Agathon: I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
                          Grand Dragon is a senior rank in the Ku Klux Klan (at least I saw one on Jerry Springer once). You work it out.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Don't tar all Canadians. He's from Alberta.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Grand Dragon is a senior rank in the Ku Klux Klan (at least I saw one on Jerry Springer once). You work it out.
                              I'd rather have a Grand Dragon from the KKK elected than a closet racist. It makes it much easier to figure out who to kick out of office when they're open and honest about their policies rather than deceptive about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X