Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate college and im not even there yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't drink alcohol.. is this going to hurt my social life ?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Do you mean that you don't drink, and you HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE?

wow!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not that hard, even in college.

'Course it helps knowing the other non-drinkers.

And also enjoying a few evenings hanging around drunks.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

You could always do it the way that I did it.

Go to college on a full ROTC scholarship. Drink, a lot. Get kicked out of ROTC. Tool around for a month. Join the Navy. Move to Europe. Get ready to go to war. Fly helicopters for a living. Get another scholarship from the Navy. Get ready to go back to college

Yeah, I am looking forward to a three year break from the real world. After a month of 16 on 8 off, college will be a breeze.
            But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
            If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
            He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
            But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

I was actually thinking about ROTC but i dont think the school im going to has it...and i dont think id be cut out as an officer with my open support of homosexuality and pacifism
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
              X