Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate college and im not even there yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate college and im not even there yet!

so tonight i didnt have to work because they were over staffed. great, now i can go to a party in sacramento after i finish off my paperwork for college. Well i tried calling my dad who had all my financial information and he didnt pick up! i was so pissed because now i have to do it tomorrow. theres no way i can go out and party in sacramento and get back in time to do my forms.

so then i call my friend who went to the party and shes like "theres free booze in one room and an orgy with 13 people in the other..." right there i ****ing just wanted to die. COLLEGE SCREWED ME OVER! i coulda been drunk and ****ing but instead im sitting at home!

**** THE FAFSA!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

What're you gonna study? Music?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Audio production
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Cool.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

financial aid sucks

the women are great though
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Wait until you have to join the real world. College is great in comparison.

Enjoy it while you can...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ming, ive been living the semi-real world for the past 9 months, and its been good and bad. but in college all i can imagine is being a poor workaholic [s]drunk[/s] who cant get laid...

and thats also the outlook after college.

edit: i dont drink often
              Last edited by MRT144; March 15, 2003, 05:03.

Comment

College life isn't reality... enjoy it... because once you leave the hollowed halls of learning, you have to deal with the real thing
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: I hate college and im not even there yet!

Originally posted by MRT144
                  so tonight i didnt have to work because they were over staffed. great, now i can go to a party in sacramento after i finish off my paperwork for college. Well i tried calling my dad who had all my financial information and he didnt pick up! i was so pissed because now i have to do it tomorrow. theres no way i can go out and party in sacramento and get back in time to do my forms.

so then i call my friend who went to the party and shes like "theres free booze in one room and an orgy with 13 people in the other..." right there i ****ing just wanted to die. COLLEGE SCREWED ME OVER! i coulda been drunk and ****ing but instead im sitting at home!

**** THE FAFSA!
                  Let me be blunt. You have personal problems. First, your priorities are all screwed up. So you miss one party, big deal. There will be other parties. If you miss sending in for financial aid, you will have to wait a year. Which is more important? Secondly, you really should have gotten all the financial information you need from your father already.

It is your choice.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

no no, i made the right decision. and also i got all the finacial aid stuff on thursday and have to get it in by next thursday. hes up in seattle right now and i couldnt get it from him until saturday...

i know there will be other parties but this girl was guilt tripping me and describing everything going on in vivid detail. frustrated is all i am.

Comment

a BA in Audio production? they let anyone have a college degree, these days.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

its an AA actually but thats good enough for most postiotions. i will be getting a BA though later on

Comment

oh, so it's one of them non-academic colleges? Sorry, It's cool then. ( A couple of my friends get one of those degrees in Electronics, Programming, Photography, and Architecture. )

It sounds like an interesting job, as well.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

technical art school to be more specific...which now makes me an "art ***". of course this has no relation to my bisexual feelings.

Comment

No prob, man. I just thought it was weird there is a BA in audio production.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X