No announcement yet.

Complete the Story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW- Homer and Buzz are two different characters.

Buzz recoils, placing his ear right on the fridge. "I must be hearing things. I thought I heard the fridge talk!" Switching off the simpson's episode on the TV, Buzz returns to the kitchen.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Meanwhile, on Mars and slightly to the left in time, the three most powerful beings in the universe discuss mankind.

"You think that if they come to Mars, the humans will discover our secret?" Boris asked, looking at Starchild and Redjon.

"What secret?" Starchild asked, "Oh, the fact that we converted the entire planet Mars into a quantum generator that could, if every used, alter time and space to suit the wishes of the individual placed in the core with the possible result of deforming reality into a brutal, narcissistic perversion of the truth, all based around that one individual?"

"Yes, that one," Boris said, "Hey, where did Redjon go?"
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Redjon, it turned out, was busy being buggered by a heron, an unpleasant turn of events that had begun as an innocent dinner date.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

So, they left him a note in which they explained -
          "Went to supermarket for more bagels, be back later.
          - XOXO
          P.S. Clean up your dishes!"
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Redjon, having returned in the meantime, read the note and started laughing maniacally. He would show them whos boss by -

NOT washing the dishes!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

but he wanted to have some fun instead, so he made a phony call (?) to the FBI,
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

"Five Bucks Indian, the best Curry place on this side of the railroad, how can I help you?"
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Quoth Agent Sculder, playing the part of Apu to throw of any government bugs.

These same government bugs, known as KLaCKON (Knowledge, Lechery, and Clandestine eKstraterrestrial Operation Network), were the ones who set up the IIDMHSUTT in the fridge.

Their mission: to send a hapless human being to Xen for research purposes.
                  B♭3

Comment

Buzz, feeling an emotional confrontation with his fridge would be a bit too much after his stressful day, retreats to the local Piggly Wiggly to pick up a Hungry Man dinner. As he attempts to back his car into the clearly marked "Handicapped" space by the door, he is startled to see an extremely phallic looking spacecraft decend into the space behind him.

The great ship lands silently. The doors to the ship vibrate slightly then open with a swish.

Starchild & Boris decend the stairs.

Watch where you land that thing. I almost rear ended you !, said Buzz devoid of irony.
                    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; March 7, 2003, 23:29.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

ddd did you hear the frightened ones... the ones who sleep in the deserts burn during the days and freeze during the nights, the ones who say: good bye, good bye, blue sky - take me home... let me go let me go let me go...
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

"I just wanted to point out that I had clearly indicated my intent to park in the spot you landed in. There's no need for you to get all existential on me." said Buzz, a little perplexed at Starchild's Kafkaeque ramblings.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Then Red_Jon went to find his lover, Will Young...

Comment

...and found Will wrapped around his arch-rival, the nefarious Hugh Grant!
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

But then something completely unexcepted happened!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Holy thread revival Batman!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X