Complete the Story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete the Story!

Let's take a break from all the crazy Iraq and "I hate Bush" threads and have a little fun. How about a round of COMPLETE THE STORY!!!! I'll post three sentences, then you will post three sentences continuing the story. I'll start with this...

He climbed into the spaceship. He was going to be one of the first human beings on Mars! Him and his team of scientists, pilots, and crew were going on a very historic expedition.
    That's all folks!

But wait! The launch has been delayed, as a massive hailstorm erupts near Cape Canaveral. Sinking into his seat, the dejected pilot, Buzz Lightyear, waits for the sterilised attendents to strap him out of the cockpit.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Buzz returns to the base. He's very discouraged. Fellow astronauts try to cheer him up but to no avail.
      That's all folks!

Comment

He says "I'm an homosexual astronaut"
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The media swarms and the next day the tabloids read,

"Gay in Space! And not Ashamed!
          For your photo needs:
          http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Marge! Change the channel!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I want to divorce!
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

"Why honey? Haven't I been good enough for you? Is it the cooking?"
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Nope, it's because I'm homosexual as well

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Just then, Tatu knocked on the door.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

"Make sure you bring someone handsome, and not one of your drinking buddies. That includes Moe."

Comment

Buzz chuckled, and walked to the kitchen, to grab a can of his favourite spam.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

As his hand neared the spam however, he accidentally triggered a special insta-inter-dimensional-mega-hyper-super-ultra-teleport-transporter II mouse trap.
                          B♭3

Comment

*ouch!*

MAAAARGE! I told you to take the IIDMHSUTT off the fridge.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Ain't no-one taking stuff off me", the fridge told Buzz.
                              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                              X