"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

YAY!

Congrats, I'm very happy for you.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

YAY che!!

Woohoo!! Are you staying in Jacksonville or this job in Ft. Lauderdale?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Now you get to be exploited as a worker not just a consumer. That's great!

No, really it is.
          "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Ladin"-Bill Maher
          "All capital is dripping with blood."-Karl Marx
          "Of course, my response to your Marx quote is 'So?'"-Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Good for you Che. It took long enough. Just before your UE insurance is to run out too, iirc.
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

not to detract from your good fortune Che, but how long will this last? I know you're a web-development man, and many of my friends claim that the market it a "hire-em fire-em" deal, where you only stay on as long as they need you.

but, you haven't described the job in detail (didn't want ot jynx it) so i could be talking about of my ass

in any case, i'm happy for you
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It's only supposed to be a 3-6 month contract, so we're gonna live like hermits until the contract is over and save, save, save.
                I'll save che some time. That answer your question UberKruX?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

ah

i've been exposed for the post-skipping reader i truly am
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Good for you and Bunnygrrl, Che.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hurrah! Many congratulations, Che!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Congrats.

RAH
                        give my regards to bunnygirl.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X