Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana's Bid to Join the Bible Belt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    BTW do I have to honour my Mother and Father if they were crack taking peodophiles?
    yep, and learn to turn the other cheek.
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Originally posted by Sava
      I already gave money to the Special Olympics.


      Was it a donation or an entrance fee?
      Drake, you have just won the "Slam of the Day" award!

      Sava, you shouldn't leave your opponents with such an easy opening: stop leading with your chin!

      Comment


      • #63
        I'm glad somebody appreciated it...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

        Comment


        • #64
          A christian life, lived according to christian tenets, is a better advertisement for christianity than sporting gaudy trinkets- as I'm sure John Milton amongst others, would agree.
          As would I. Just trying to foresee a potential conflict.

          Jack the Bodiless:

          I think you'll find that the makers of that film bore false witness.
          Did they claim: based on a true story?

          Pretty poor example, although I think I understand what you are trying to say. The case to bear false witness asks for broader behavior that what can and should be prosecuted by law.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

          Comment

          Working...
          X