Do you like people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
    Wow, the outcome of the poll is aweful. Until now, I'm one of only 3 people who didn't vote for "I hate everybody" - and I already thought I was misanthropic.
    I think it's mainly due to the lack of a middle option between "Crowds, large gatherings, and people in general don't bother me." and "No! I hate people and wish they would just go away!".
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I'm a little surprised, looking at the votes.

I DO like other people "from the start" - and for some unknown reasons, most likes me. More or less.

Some people "learns" to like me - but it takes quite a long time....... and a very few can't stand me - but in that case, I am sure we agree upon each others view on the other.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

ppp-people???
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I don't like when strangers stare at me. That signals to me that they want something from me.. obviously this is not 100% truth, so .. but I don't like to be stared at if I don't know the person or his/her intentions. I know it's weird but I go to protect-my-property-at-all-cost-kill-intruder-mode
          I don't show it, but I can't help it. I don't have trust to people by default and I don't believe that all humans are good.

I guess this all is to my fear of not being able to control situations, or better yet survive. It is strange, I live in crime free country. But I always need to know I can handle the situation by myself, or I can escape it, or at least survive. That's just the way I am, but I'm not those super suspicious people who avoid contact, I'm just weird in other ways .
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wow, glad to know most of 'Poly hates people just as I do.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like the idea of people, but I'm pretty anti-social.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I love people

esp. people with breasts and a vagina. preferribly if they were born that way.

Comment

I like people. I just can't stand to be in the presence of idle, extended chatter.

I'm terrible in social situations, and will get up and leave on a whim when I cant stand to listen any longer. I'm probably more of a loner because I value silence.
                  "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

I am a very sociable person but don't really like crowds or crowded places, too claustrophic, and before I started taking the prozac made me very anxious and self conscious...but in a social context with a group of people, fine, no worries...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

unless you're someone i know personally, i don't tend to like you. as in, if i'm sitting next to you on the el train and i don't know you, and you want to shake my hand, i'm going to move as far away from you as possible.
                      B♭3

Comment

No surprise.

Most of the people on the forum prefer small crowds. Those who prefer big crowds and don't like being alone, aren't going to post on an internet forum.

I like people.
                        I voted for the top option, as it seems to fit me best.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X