Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resistance to the French threat mounting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It's only overpriced because of tarrifs. Personally, I prefer Italian wine any day of the week, but good French wine is truely wonderful stuff.
    Two of the five Premier Crus Classés are owned by the global zionist-banker conspiracy, fronted by the Rothschilds, yet another reason to boycott them
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Who said the French were antisemitic ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
        Down with the purveyors of German imperialism, McDonalds!
        Seeing these two flags together makes me sick...
        Porque nada pueden bombas donde sobra corazón...

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          Spiffor, when France made it a bit harder to defend europe, I thought, eh, they are stupid and screw themselves. Alot of Americans developed a dislike at that point. France became the butt of a few jokes. Then, France became known for its rude citizenry, known for their dislike of Americans. It bbecame known as a place to watch your wallet, and watch out for American haters trying a con. All unseemly stuff that existed below the surface. Well, it's not below the surface anymore. France has now raised the ire of Americans that will last for a long time, and is much stronger than you imagine. Not just the government, but Americans. This will cost you BILLIONS as Americans say **** YOU with their wallets. The boycott is on, believe me.

France has 30 billion in trade with the US. Well, kiss much of that goodbye, more as the boycotts become more organized. Even my wacko leftist brother hates France. My co-workers speak of their dislike of the French...it's a part of the fabric of American society now.

All because of your love of a two bit murdering dictator...

Eh, I waste my time with you.
          Well here in spain we'll buy more french wine... In the last demostration against your next stupid war all MCDonalds "restaurants" were closed...

How many billion in trade has US with the rest of the world? We can also make a boycott...

Ciao, capullo.

Comment

Seeing these two flags together makes me sick...
            It makes you "sick" to see an American anarchist?
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

IIRC, during the 50s a restaurant in denmark banned all germans older than 25 because "they knew what the nazis did and did nothing to stop them"
              CSPA

Comment

Spiffor: When someone is as wrong as you are, it is hard to know where to start. I will try however to make simple enough for even you to understand.

"Peace through strength" was the American policy toward the USSR that resulted in a bloodless victory in the cold war.

"Appeasement" was the French policy toward Germany prior to WWII. This resulted in a bloody victory.

Both times the US had to carry the torch.

With respect to the Iraqi situation: Saddam was showing signs of crumbling as the world united in passing 1441. There was even talk among Arab leaders about encouraging exile for him. This was peace through strength and was moving in the correct direction. Suddenly the French, realizing that their ME powerbase was in jeapordy, began persuing an appeasement policy. The result is that now in order for Iraq to be disarmed, it will probably require war. (Please do not forget that 1441 requires disarmament or serious consequences).

This is why Americans blame France. The French have made it virtually impossible to achieve the stated goals in any other manner.

Also, Don't underestimate the resentment that Americans have for the French right now. This problem is not likely to go away. I hear more and more every day from just about everone I come in contact with.

Furthermore, on the issue of morality and legality: 1.) UN Security counsel has already authorized "serious consequences" and US Congress has authorized use of Force. Their is no national or international question on legality. 2.) Morally is up to the individual to decide. My feeling is that taking out a dictator that has started two wars with his neighbors, gassed his own people, asassinated his way to the top, is trying to obtain nuclear weapons, has wmd, and oppresses his own people ruthlessly is THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo

It makes you "sick" to see an American anarchist?
                  Don't you think it's a a little contradictory both flags together?

I'm tired of that libertarian american anarchists (rightwing anarchists) who use to feel closed to the black and red flag.

Excuse me english (isn't my second language either)

Comment

So let me get this straight. This guy is unwilling to allow the French into his pizzaria for the unforgivable sin of not being perpetually grateful to the US for our unwilling assistance in liberating Europe from the Nazis, but he is willing to forgive the Germans. The Germans. The people who made it neccessary for Europe to be saved in the first place.

It is difficult for me to conceive of a stupider or more hypocritical stance. What a moron.

I don't recall Denmark declaring war on Germany when it invaded Poland, as France did. In fact, if I recall correctly, Denmark didn't even declare war on Germany when Germany invaded Denmark.
                    VANGUARD

Comment

VanguardSpiff: don't let these people get to you: while thier "opinions" are sadly a bit too common, the American people have the attentiona spans of flies. A couple of years, and boom, only the most stubborn wil care, and those are the folk that you will never win anyway.

As for the Dane: sad. More reason to cut back the power microstates have in the EU.

Also, I rememebre back to september of last eyar or someime, when we had a thread on WW2, and in it Sloww (yes, Sloww) wrote about the French forces in Italy and how they where top notch and gave great help to various Texas divisions. Maybe its time to dig that up, and post it every toime one fo these loudmouths starts talking about the french and WW2.

Also, Vanguard.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

This ongoing anti-French thing is disturbing. I half expect Hollywood to come out with some seriously racist films, depicting the 'inferiority' of the French.

Comment

Don't you think it's a a little contradictory both flags together?
                          Why? My nationality is American. I listen to American music, eat American food, follow American traditions, etc. That doesn't constrain my political philosophy.

I'm tired of that libertarian american anarchists (rightwing anarchists) who use to feel closed to the black and red flag.

Excuse me english (isn't my second language either)
                          1. Who said I was a "right-wing anarchist?" I'd think that my sig (or post or avatar) would've dispelled such an assumption.
                          2. I've never seen a libertarian-capitalist use a CNT-style flag.
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

Comment

GePap, I have to agree on the attention span item.

Vanguard, I definately agree with your point as well.

Let me say this about the French. They are a truly great culture for which the world is better off for.
                            My personal belief is that they continually take positions that are short sighted for even their own benefit. Their opposition to enforcing 1441 is just a typical example. If the world does not disarm Iraq then France benefits in the short term, but what about the long term implications of leaving a madman in charge of Iraq? Gepap, Vanguard, Spiffor-what do you see the future holding if the current regime is left in place? I really would be interested in your thoughts.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

PLATO: if the French have done what they did is not because they disagree with the final US aim, but with how the US got there. This admin. begun talkign about how it would invade, damn the world. Then it went to the UN, but all along kept saying "yeah, we went to the UN, but in the end, screw them, we invade when we want to". The US never made an attepmt to listen to anyone. The only time members of the admin. go to European countries that did not sign on from the start is when some multilateral meeting that they have to attend is taking place. For all the talk about the UN, this admin. ahs shown nothing but contempt for anyone who did not agree with 100%. Why then should anyone else act more civilly towards us?

As for what the futute hold in store: the same as the last 12 years, nothing. Saddam ahs doen nothing in the last 12 years, and he would do as much in the next 20, until he died. He is contained, and the Iraq-Al Qaeda link is crap. If Saddam didn't give them anthrax already, why would he do it in the future?????

Now, if you wan tot talk aboutt he Iraqi people, fine, I am willing to listen, but the way this admin., has gone about the process is sickening. And they say the French are rude....
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Why? My nationality is American. I listen to American music, eat American food, follow American traditions, etc. That doesn't constrain my political philosophy.

That's true. I think i'm wrong, perhaps because this antiamerican feeling we have in europe.

1. Who said I was a "right-wing anarchist?" I'd think that my sig (or post or avatar) would've dispelled such an assumption.
                                2. I've never seen a libertarian-capitalist use a CNT-style flag. [/QUOTE]

I didn't said you were a right-wing anarchist (btw that's not an anarchist at all). I 've seen libertarian-capitalist (better name) using the CNT-style flag, more than once but always in internet (we don't have this kind of people here in spain).

Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X