Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missplaced priorties with this shuttel thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably don't want to continue in that direction.

OMG! you right.

Yep, even I can act and be stupid.

sorry

Comment

Im gonna go git some breakfast before I stick my foot in my mouth again.

Comment

God, some good old fashioned bigotry in this one, expressed against soldiers vs. scientists (but all the Shuttle astro's were in the military), parents who take risks (do we need to fire all police and fire-persons who have children then?), and others. Hell, I'm only halfway into the first page of this thread and I can't wait to see what comes up next. Probably a rant against Left-handed Estonian midgits.

Comment

Docfeelgood -- there something missing between your ears that you can't see astronauts as being selfless and brave?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
            Can you use that pea between your ears to tell all of us what the odds of getting killed in a car wreck?

Hint: its in the millions!
            Actually, if you use a little math it's about 1 in 14,000 chance.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Actually, if you use a little math it's about 1 in 14,000 chance.

Not what they said on TV this mornin

but who are we to argue with an intellegent teenager?

Comment

OK forget about the cars. Stupid analagy.

But like I said the best thing you can do for your children is be the best person you can be. Even if you die your children have something to strive for.

If you just sit at home watching Jerry Springer on the couch in safety you aren't doing much for your children.

Comment

Dout any of you have or will have any children because the closest to a peice of azz you git to is your finger slipping through the toilet paper.
                  Newsflash: Doing things to people's asses is unlikely to produce babies.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Newsflash: Doing things to people's asses is unlikely to produce babies.

expecially your own

Comment

If you just sit at home watching Jerry Springer on the couch in safety you aren't doing much for your children.

yea, but you can be there for them.

Comment

Docfeelgood why don't you call the surviving family members of the the seven astronauts and YOU tell them in person how their spouse or father or mother's life was wasted.

I mean, if you're looking for trolls from other people, you should go to the surviving family members.

Comment

Docfeelgood why don't you call the surviving family members of the the seven astronauts and YOU tell them in person how their spouse or father or mother's life was wasted.

I mean, if you're looking for trolls from other people, you should go to the surviving family members.

Tell us, would this please your sadistic heart?

You don't think they have been through enough allready?

I feel sorry for you

Comment

Tell us, would this please your sadistic heart?

You don't think they have been through enough allready?

I feel sorry for you

You know damn well that was sarcasm on my part, to get you to realize how heartless you are in regards to the astronauts who gave their lives for a good cause!

Comment

Doc - your computer has enough electricity flowing through the power cord to fry you up like an egg.

Very dangerous.

Recommend you unplug it at once and stay well clear of it, let you take any unnecessary risks....

-=Vel=-
                              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Not what they said on TV this mornin

And TV is such a good source of knowledge. That explains why you're such a ****ing moron though. 280 million Americans, 20,000 auto fatalities. Do the math.

but who are we to argue with an intellegent teenager?

Even an intelligent chimp is smarter than you. And I haven't been a teenager for more than fifteen years.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X