Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Points at Grrr*

Stuck in the mud, linear thinker.

At least I don't tell people the dirty secret behind your post.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
      *Points at Grrr*

Stuck in the mud, linear thinker.

At least I don't tell people the dirty secret behind your post.
      I know his secret but I have been sworn to secrecy.....

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There's a Google canada? What does it do, turn out boots when you search for "about"?
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Offers a French option and has an option for searching Canadian pages only.

There's also even university specific google pages, like mine: http://www.google.ca/univ/ucalgary
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

psndaaaaaa sdjio[fffffffff\ avnio'[ddddddd up =90
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The trick is to change the color of your hyperlinks to disguise them, or to hide them in punctuation marks. It works especially well in large blocks of text.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Look!

Hot naked young chicks
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  Look!

Hot naked young chicks
                  If I had been at home instead of work, you would have got me with that one.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yoo-hoo, UR! Where are you?! Please come back! **looks high and low, no sign of UR**

Gatekeeper
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

from now on I think I'll underline all my text in all my mesages.

soon as I figure out how to do it.

Hey how do you guys do the words with a line crossed through the middle of the word? I have been seeing that a lot lately.

Comment

No idea
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We must organize to protest discrimination against underliners!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Might take some real big Dong to get rid of this stuff.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                            X