No announcement yet.

Tell me about where you live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was brought up in Canton a section of Baltimore, the city with the most intravenous(sp?) drug users. It has lots of bars and is next to the tourist invested Inner Harbor. I love it there.

I currently go to school in New London, Conn. It reminds me a lot of Newark,NJ with the crime but with a quarter of the population. Its just lovely here.
    When one is someone, why should one want to be something?
    ~Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I live in Singapore. A young (independent since 1965) city-state in Southeast Asia, with a reputation for paternalistic but efficient government. It is a fairly modern and cosmopolitan city, but is also known as one of the most boring cities to live in in Asia.
      Attached Files
      PHOENIXCAGER
      The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

dp
        PHOENIXCAGER
        The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I'll post pictures later. You have all seen the famous ones, but I'll try to get some seedier pictures. I'm going to have to buy my digital camera soon, I have so much I want to do with it.

Comment

put up some pics of your fancy houses with the green and ****...

you know what though... we got green here... got some little 3 foot lawns and **** covered in cig butts and random garbage...

thanks
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I live in a sleepy little town on the Oregon Coast.

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I live in Austin. It's not that great.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

more people need to put up residential pictures... i want to see if these houses they got in sitcoms and soap operas actually exist
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    Word, yo.
                    Attached Files
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Okeedoke, AS.

Small, but we called it home.
                      Attached Files
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer

you know what though... we got green here... got some little 3 foot lawns and **** covered in cig butts and random garbage...

thanks
                        cry me a ****ing river
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

thank you loinburger!

Wu-tang!

Let me know if you wanna see this
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

You are sooooooo gonna get banned for that.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

What a pimp!
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

damn...ok...deleting...

Never get to have any fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X