X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuberski

Now THAT is offensive!!!!!

ACK!
    What's so offensive about it? I like seeing men in uniform...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

What's so offensive about it? I like seeing men in uniform...

Both Fez and EVC have some Nazi leatherboy pictures.

Comment

• ugh, why did you have to say EVC? I had forgotten about him...
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
          Geology has long been career that I've romanticized.
          I like to be out doors so it's perfect for me. The problem is you spend alot of time traveling to BFE to do the survey you were commisioned to do. I'm not married so that's not a big deal for me but a few of the fellows I used to work with had trouble balancing family time and work time.

All in all it's interesting work and it pays well.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• ACK!(See Franky, not one mention of UH losing the Hawaii Bowl )
            Just had to put that in there, didn't ya?
            Our showing was PATHETIC! I was getting pissed when I was watching that game.....anyways....

Moose's is pretty dang good. Gotta try Magoo's pizza. 99+ beers on tap, most for $5. Always a good thing!

lucky little *****
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

I like to be out doors so it's perfect for me.
              I think that is why I romanticize it. That and the remote locations that you have to go to. Ummm and the Bedouins you have to shoot before spudding in.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                ugh, why did you have to say EVC? I had forgotten about him...
                I yam the archivist!!!

Comment

• Oerdin, I lived in SD for a while. Do you surf?

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
                    Oerdin, I lived in SD for a while. Do you surf?
                    Yes I do. The funny thing is I grew up in San Diego where the surfing is great but I never actually learned until I went to college in Santa Barbara where the surfing totally sucks.

I don't get out as often as I like and the waves are crowded but once in a while you get the right day where the other people stay at home and the waves are great.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Yes I do. The funny thing is I grew up in San Diego where the surfing is great but I never actually learned until I went to college in Santa Barbara where the surfing totally sucks.

I don't get out as often as I like and the waves are crowded but once in a while you get the right day where the other people stay at home and the waves are great.
                      The winter is good. Bigger waves and less people. Where do you go out? And did you go to UCSB? I've looked at that break. It was pretty small. But it was summer...

Comment

Working...
                      X