Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying "friends": How do you dump them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncmcleod
    I don't make fun of him in front of his face and I don't talk about him to anyone that has a remote chance of knowing who he is...I just talk about him on a forum because nobody knows me or him on it. And it's not that I don't like him because he's disabled...it's because he really annoys me.
    I used to have a kid like who would follow us around in high school too... I think he was off, and I think he's still in high school too (I'm 3rd year University and we started off in the same grade...)

I feel for you though, you're just venting and thats cool. Hell, as soon as the kid I knew left the room we would rip him to shreds. Oh well, boys will be boys...

But from the sounds of it, you're almost done with high school so, if you plan on going to college, I'm sure you'll be able to lose him that way.

My problem lives in the same apartment building as me... the floor right above me too.

Comment

@urban

Comment

It's very simple, all you need to do is pretend you're not there next time she comes round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
          It's very simple, all you need to do is pretend you're not there next time she comes round.
          Yes, we've done that... but soon after comes the phone calls, then the knocks on the door again, then more knocks, then more knocks, then more calling, then more knocks.

Comment

if she knocks on the door..tell her you're busy masturbating to a telly tubbies video.

Comment

try sexually harassing her. Then again, she might like it.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

fecal matter in the shape of a giant hand flipping her off.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I say just tell the heifer up front that you dont really want her around and that she mooches too much

tell her unless she starts paying for her own crap and stops eating YOUR food and smoking off yall..then she has to GO...

"I tried to be nice to you cuz your Bob's girlfriend. but its getting out of hand. You're eating all my food, smoking all my cigarettes..and taking advantage of too many of us. it's gonna end right here.and if you dont like it..oh well...I dont like how you mooch of me...."

write the above statement on an index card and reapeat it to her..okay?

or just say "Mooooooove bit(h get out the way..get out the way"

Comment

Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
                    Lock your doors so she cant come in.

Dont give her smokes..tell her "do you EVER buy your own?"

if she goes in your fridge say "are you gonna buy groceries to replace all the crap you're eating"

if she asks for more mcdonalds money, tell her you dont have any..

I would be a lot meaner...but thats only because Ive put up with peoples crap toooo much in the past..

My bf had a friend of his stay with us last year, with the agreement that hed contribute money every now and again for groceries....

did he?

no..

did I say anything

No..cuz I didnt wanna be a *****

time passes...he keeps acting like a loser mooch

I get more and more aggravated,,

until one night I here him shuffling around in the kitchenm, heating up MY papa Johns pizza...

and Boooy...It went all linda blair.

I was heated...my bf had to come out and shut me up...

I gave him a place to stay, food to eat...a place to shower////....and all I asked was for a LITTLE bit of money..no rent..no nada...

and you know what he said "you really need to change the way you treat people" I wish I could have bashed him in the skull

NOW..as soon as you tick me off..I'll let you know.

ANYWAY..let the heifer know....tell your friend about howq you feel in regards to his girlfriends actions.
                    At least you didn't get your tubes tied and lie about being pregnant...

Comment

Working...
                    X