Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying "friends": How do you dump them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    What college do you go to?
    Ottawa University

Azazel:

Hey, come on, I told you I'm a long time lurker.

Zylka:

As asher pointed out, oh no. She is far from hot. We have all kinds of names for her like stinky, fatso, oscar the grouch, and "kookookachoo" (a reference from the song "I am the walrus" )

And these responses are great guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      now let me get this straight. She's ugly, mean, eats your food, and takes your smokes? wow, do you guys bend over when someone tells he'll kick you in the ass?
      No, not at all... we're always grouchy when she comes over, but she never gets the hint. We always dodge her phone calls, etc... But she is VERY VERY sneaky and manipulative. I bet she knows we don't like her, but knows that there can be something gained from being around us.

wow, do you guys bend over when someone tells he'll kick you in the ass?
      Besides, give us a break... we're all Canadians.

Comment

I once knew an ugly, fat bird who I was friends with who started to take liberties. She eventually learned that I can get very annoyed when people constantly take liberties. Needless to say, we aren't friends any more.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This brings up the eternal question of conscience:

Do you think an ugly person is allowed to be a b*tch?

I mean, I think a Goddess has that right to a certain point, and it's kind of cool when one is that way. Yet if you're ugly, it becomes the main focus of criticising the b*tch. Simply put, an ugly b*th is treated as a crime against humanity. Ah, petty!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

I mean, I think a Goddess has that right to a certain point, and it's kind of cool when one is that way. Yet if you're ugly, it becomes the main focus of criticising the b*tch. Simply put, an ugly b*th is treated as a crime against humanity. Ah, petty!
            Oh, Amen. We often discuss how much better our lives would be if she looked just like Britney Speers.

Comment

Get her drunk, when she passes out, write "assh*le"
              on her forehead in magic marker and dump her in the
              laundry room for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

No. I am fairly confident that they would receive the same treatment. Some nice ladies are such b*tches in terms of attitude, and I am not very tolerant of people who are condescending. Generally I will just cut them down with my rapier wit
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

woGet her drunk, when she passes out, write "assh*le"
                  on her forehead in magic marker and dump her in the
                  laundry room for the night.
                  Ha! Too bad she doesn't drink, or do drugs.... She will have the occasional toke of a joint when she happens to catch us off guard when we're smoking. After which she will promptly leave because she's gotten something out of us.

She'd never buy her own, that would involve spending money.

Comment

bad choice for female beauty ethalone.

Jimmy: I had a somewhat similar story. He was really annoying. He didn't use me as in asking for food all the time like she does, but he was a real pain in the ass, and was condescending like hell. So at first I started taking shots at him, without missing a chance. It didn't work. So then, I told him that I hate him, I never want to see him, and I wish he was never born. I said that everyone hates him ( pretty true ), and that he's an annoying son of a *****. He didn't bother me for a year or so, but then he started to seek my company again. Sadly, I started taking advantage of him, he'd pay for me in the bus home, I'd 'borrow' money.. now school is gone. I feel rather bad for what I did.

Canadians
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Its better to have to deal with annoying people at this stage in life and learn how to deal with them, that be totally unprepared for when you meet a complete **** somewhere a darn site more important.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Very true. This world has it's fair share of complete tw*ts...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

a learning experience, you say.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's sucks having annoying friends.

She is beyond anoying.

Tell her off, close your door, don't ever talk ot her again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                              Ha! Too bad she doesn't drink, or do drugs....
                              Jump on Her,hold her down, write "assh*le" on her forehead in magic marker and throw her out the door.

Works eithier way

Oh, dont' forget to yell "Merry Christmas" instead of "three" when your timing yer toss.
                              Last edited by Ozz; December 23, 2002, 17:56.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey
                                It's sucks having annoying friends.

She is beyond anoying.

Tell her off, close your door, don't ever talk ot her again.
                                I know, thats what we WANT to do, but she's out friends' girlfriend. And she locks him up in their apartment and won't let him do anything. We feel bad for him and don't want to abandon him... thats why the situation is so sticky.

But for whatever reason he is hooked on her...

Comment

Working...
                                X