Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying "friends": How do you dump them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although she did invite them to her "birthday party" (where they turned out to be the only ones).

good idea with the other dude, Mercator.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

good idea with the other dude, Mercator.
      Yeah, totally... I think this vegan could be the silver bullet to our problems. Although I'm afriad that if we're all like "yeah, what a cool guy he is" she'll start bringing him over and when she comes down. Then we'll have to change the story and be like "he's an as*hole..."

Oh, and off topic, if you want to know what she looks like, take a look at Wierd Al's video "Fat". She really looks like him in that video (no joke) both bodywise and facially. And her parents are European Jews (like wierd al's were I think)... that might explain the mooching

Joke!

Comment

Hehehe like I said, it's hilarious that the persons unavoidable appearance becomes ammo when you don't like their personality. Well, I guess you can kind of hold it against them when they're fat

Comment

Why don't we all order a mob hit on her while were having our fun and games? That'd put her away for good and all you'd have to worry about is your conscious for the rest of your life.

Sorry, just staying in the spirit of the thread. Anyway, she doesn't sound like a very nice person ... but there's better ways of dealing with it, like Sikander's #1 option. Rationality, indeed, can be a good thing.

After all, you don't want her turning into a firestarter or anything. Some spurned people do turn twisted that way.

Gatekeeper
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Photoshop a bunch of hilarious photos by adding her face to appropriate pictures, then make a scrapbook out of it, have everyone sign it and give it to her as a gift.

Perhaps a few really meaningful and well written poems on why you hate her so much slipped in as well. Girls just die when you hand them pure, sincere creativity. She could keep it as a memento of her horrible youth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
              Photoshop a bunch of hilarious photos by adding her face to appropriate pictures, then make a scrapbook out of it, have everyone sign it and give it to her as a gift.

Perhaps a few really meaningful and well written poems on why you hate her so much slipped in as well. Girls just die when you hand them pure, sincere creativity. She could keep it as a memento of her horrible youth!!!
              Man, If only I had some pictures of her on my hard drive.

If only I had photoshop too, but kazaa could solve that...

Comment

You're a meanie FA. I think che will be scared
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That's so funny you started this thread, I have the same exact problem!

Back in 4th grade I had a 5 minute conversation with this one kid at my school named Andy. He was special ed. I think he has slight mental retardation. We're in 9th grade and his math and linguistic skills are in about 5th or 6th grade. He is also very uncoordinated. Anyway, after this conversation (which was about World War 2, which I was obsessed with at the time) I immediately became his best friend. He was now a war enthusiast. He followed me everywhere, and though he was nice, I couldn't have an intelligent conversation with him. He was so weird and so annoying. Anyway, he started to like my best friends better and he always changed his interests and hobbies so they were just like my friends. They actually like him!

Well, it's 5 years later. He still follow my two friends everywhere, and I always hang with them and because my friends are twins and he's always with one of them, we're always together. He is such a ******. He is now obsessed with anything that has to do with war. He learned hand to hand combat moves because he wants to be an Army Ranger. It's all he talks about. He wears combat boots and camo to school! His sense of humor is extremely annoying, and the look of him makes me sick.

I'll be walking down the halls and there he'll be. He'll say "Hi John." In this really crackly voice. He doesn't know how to clear his throat. Also when he talks, spit bubbles and stuff are always happening in his mouth because he doesn't know that he needs to suck up the spit in his mouth. He'll have this ear to ear grin on his face (he always does). He has very, very, very loose kips. He has a lazy eye and it makes him look just like he's crosseyed. He's got really weird shaped dark eyes. And the military buzz cut. He does everything he can to try and be like a soldier. He even made up a song about being a a ranger. Of course because he's absolutely tone death, it sounds like crap but here are the main words:

I wanna be a ranger,
                  Fly high. Fly high.

I forgot the rest of the words but he pretty much sings that over and over again. He's also got an extremely weird sense of humor. I'm too nice to tell him to bug off, and I can't. You see my two friends (they're great friends and I hate to make them mad) are very close to him. One of them, Stephen, is EXTREMELY protective of him. Everytime someone insults Andy, Stephen gets very mad at them. He seems unaware that Andy is the slight bit off. I even said once that he was slow, and he denied it and got all defensive! The other one, Brad, is more aware of Andy's stupidity, and admits the truth about him sometimes. But Andy acts gay to Brad! [The plot thickens] When we are on the bus to go to cross country meets and I sit next to Brad (I do this to 'take' Andy's spot) and Andy sits next to Stephen, it isn't long before he says, "Move, John. I want to sit next to Brad." But it gets worse. At this one cross country meet some of the guys were playing football. Andy was behind Brad and he goes, "We should play rugby." And he walked right into him from behind! But that's not all. At the same meet Brad and I were watching the awards. Andy likes to sneek up on people when he sees them, but the way he did it this time was just plain wrong. He walked up to him from behind and like squeezes his abs!
                  "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

That's actually sad. Sure he's slow, but he obviously doesn't mean any irritation at all... you can't hold his problems against him. It's fair to avoid someone like that kindly - but never to make fun of them, they're bloody handicapped

I can think of two kids in high school who fit that category. All of the realy cool math 14 failures were always picking fights with them to be "funny" in front of the crowds after school.

Comment

I don't make fun of him in front of his face and I don't talk about him to anyone that has a remote chance of knowing who he is...I just talk about him on a forum because nobody knows me or him on it. And it's not that I don't like him because he's disabled...it's because he really annoys me.
                      "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

I can understand that. It's tough, you can't simply pretend nothing's wrong like your friend does, and it's not easy to sincerely excuse things that annoy you. Whether or not those things are of fault, they're still annoying

Comment

hes not able to clear his throat??

theres this one girl I worked with and sometimes she would talk...and shed speak gurgly..like she had crap in her throat..i kept wondering if she realized she needed to clear her throat....felt like telling her...just gurgly.....got on my freakin nerves..

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            You're a meanie FA. I think che will be scared
                            [scooby voice]
                            Aroo?
                            [/scooby voice]

Dude, your friend is lost. just give him up.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che rawks.

scooooby

and I am NOT mean...take it back before I punch you in the back of the neck!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
                                and I am NOT mean...take it back before I punch you in the back of the neck!!!!!
                                As I said...
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X