• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    yeah I want to keep my post count. I hear it is related to penis size
    yah, but that relation was inversely proportional

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Nope, and i don't wanna be tied up. I like being in control.

Things are much better that way......although i do like it when the girl initiates "it".
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

only one person has done this to me..he knows who he is too...lol...oh god! the memories....
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
          only one person has done this to me..he knows who he is too...lol...oh god! the memories....

I hope I didnt make anyone blush by starting this thread
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan

Nope, and i don't wanna be tied up. I like being in control.

Things are much better that way......although i do like it when the girl initiates "it".
            You dont know what your missing
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

no..you made me laugh
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                no..you made me laugh
                Some good has come from the thread then.

Comment

It's interesting only if it's done the right way. Make sure you always have a safety word in case the other person freeks out just a bit. But it can be fun especially if you are the one not tied up ad distributing the pleasure

Nothing like being in control
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Interesting that Tiamat chose this thread to post in as soon as she got here

Comment

Well in this house you have your choice of metal, or furry ones (handcuffs that is)
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Honestly, I wasn't telling the truth. My boyfriend (who was my bestfriend) has tied me up.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          Well in this house you have your choice of metal, or furry ones (handcuffs that is)
                          Call me crazy, but I like the metal ones

Comment

Working...
                          X