Have You Ever Been Tied Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming
    As long as it doesn't get graphic... or overly discriptive, I have no problem with it... for now... However, if it takes a turn for the worse, the person that does it won't like what happens to them.
    Why, will you tie them up Ming?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

I don't think I would like to go farther than that. It's just about the comfortability during the intercourse. I would prefer the palms of my hands to be free and not, say, hanging on to the bed.

Handcuffs are just wacky, and switching positions would be rather tiresome. I think that elaborating more than that goes against forum regulations.
      The whole point of it isnt to do it all the time or even for a long time. It is about adding a little something to the process. You could start out that way and gradually move to something else while the cuff or ropes are still attatched to one hand or something. Again though, it is about what you and your partner feel like doing. It's not for everyone.

Dissident: It's not something you suprise them with for sure if your not certain how they react. It's something you causally bring up in a coversation. It's not really a first date thing
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Ming.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          I wouldn't mind having my legs and arms tied up... But not to point of being uncomfortable... Then again I am inexperienced so I wouldn't know.
          It's something to test yourself with. I know some women that were into pain and others that were not. But it's a good way to get to know your partner. It's probably not something you want to surprise someone with and maybe not what you want to try for your first time. It's more for those relationships that have gotten to a certain point. Although I wouldn't hesitate to try it with someone new if we were both into it.

I compare it with running around a track and running through the countrside. I like running through country cause your expericening new things and not just the same old boring track.

Comment

*Bar. Diss tries to get it on with a semi-drunk woman*

Diss: So, shall we go to my place?
            Chick: sure.

*Dissisident's house*

-small talk small talk-
            Diss: now here is the bedroom.
            Chick: you're cute.
            Diss: Now let me slip into something more...
            Chick: Comfortable.
            Diss: no. 'interesting'.
            Chick:
            *Diss dissapears into the next room*
            *chick gets ready*
            *Diss comes out in a leather suit with a whip, and a pair of handcuffs.*

Chick:
            Diss: Hello.
            Chick: *calls 911*

Alternative Scenario:

*Bar*
            Diss: Hiya there.
            Woman: Hello, handsome.
            Diss: Say, Do you like S&M?
            Woman: *slap*
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

It's something to test yourself with. I know some women that were into pain and others that were not. But it's a good way to get to know your partner. It's probably not something you want to surprise someone with and maybe not what you want to try for your first time. It's more for those relationships that have gotten to a certain point. Although I wouldn't hesitate to try it with someone new if we were both into it.

I compare it with running around a track and running through the countrside. I like running through country cause your expericening new things and not just the same old boring track.
              Thanks for that advice. No really, I think it might come in handy in the future. But right now I have no relationship. All I get is abandonment. When is it Fez turn? I guess I will have to wait... my relationship situation right now is quite... nothing.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's amazing.

Do it.

Now.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Thanks for that advice. No really, I think it might come in handy in the future. But right now I have no relationship. All I get is abandonment. When is it Fez turn? I guess I will have to wait... my relationship situation right now is quite... nothing.
                  Well you aren't the only one, if that is any kind of consolation. That is just one of my worries in life...now anyway, back onto bondage
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hehe.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I would be into it (not heavy S&M though, light)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Well you aren't the only one, if that is any kind of consolation. That is just one of my worries in life...now anyway, back onto bondage
                        I been waiting too long...

Bondage... hehehe... I wonder? Am I a submissive boy? Erase that thought....

Where is starchild?
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You've been waiting too long? How long do you think I have been waiting? Have a bit of patience lad, you have many things that will change in your life that will give you the opportunity. However despite changes in my life that is the one constant...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            You've been waiting too long? How long do you think I have been waiting? Have a bit of patience lad, you have many things that will change in your life that will give you the opportunity. However despite changes in my life that is the one constant...
                            I think you probably know waiting more than I do. I guess I am just so eager to have a relationship...

Comment

let it be known that I don't own any leather . But I try to be an animal in bed. It's something women don't expect from nice guys. I used to be too timid. Lately I've been getting better at that (well 2 years ago). But of course I haven't got laid in over a year now . So I don't have any one to practice it on. I need more experience.

This gives me an idea. I'm going to browse female forums and see if I can find any women willing to help me be a better lover. This is sure to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

I think you probably know waiting more than I do. I guess I am just so eager to have a relationship...
                                Thats your first mistake. Dont look for a relationship. Look for someone to have fun with. find out what she likes and if you have common interests then build from there. You will never find a relationship by looking for it. And please dont expect your first relationship to be your last. It rarely goes that way if ever. Just look for someone to hang with and have fun without putting a lot of expectations on her or yourself. You can save yourself a lot of disappointment by just having fun. That goes for you to Provost. Take it from a guy that has loved and lost many.

Comment

Working...
                                X