Have You Ever Been Tied Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    This gives me an idea. I'm going to browse female forums and see if I can find any women willing to help me be a better lover. This is sure to work.
    Never tell a woman you are the worlds best lover, tell her that you are the worlds most eager lover. The difference is important.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Thats your first mistake. Dont look for a relationship. Look for someone to have fun with. find out what she likes and if you have common interests then build from there.
      Or what he likes... (Don't you know I am bi? Everybody knows that here.. )

Yeah I guess I am taking this wrong. I should just find somebody to have fun with. My best friend (who is a guy) is somebody I am getting close to... emotionally wrapped up with... I don't know what is going to happen next. We been friends for a long time.

You will never find a relationship by looking for it. And please dont expect your first relationship to be your last. It rarely goes that way if ever. Just look for someone to hang with and have fun without putting a lot of expectations on her or yourself. You can save yourself a lot of disappointment by just having fun.
      Thank you for the advice. I will take it to heart as I know you have certainly more experience than I do at this.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I've known a few girls who liked to have their hands held down, but not many who were into being tied up. The annoying thing with holding someone down is that nobody has his/her hands free.

I've had 2 women ask to tie me up, but it turns out both of those women liked being the restrainee better than the restrainor. Darn submissives..

Anyway, no harm in trying it, of course.
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

This will work well here.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nice pic Sloww

As for the restraining part, yes but not seriously. Just using like scarves and the like. I'd be kinda freaked if a girl had a pair of full metal handcuffs in her room, though it could mean an interesting new experience was to be had But yeah blindfolds and loose restraints are fun, adds something playful to the whole proceedings and you build up a lot of trust in the relationship.

Comment

I've never been tied up. But I have heard of people in Rahcatraz that are chained and whipped by demons for Rah's amussment.

I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I wouldn't mind trying it, so long as there wasn't pain involved.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've done it both ways. Tied and and been tied, that is.......

ACK!

EDIT: The quote I got after posting was, of course:

"Does Mrs. Ming know her husband is spanking kids over the Internet." WesW

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                    I am not going to answer this....

And why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
                    jeez, if you're THAT sensitive don't click on the thread!

IMO, a bit of light bondage is the dogs boll#$cks!!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

jeez, if you're THAT sensitive don't click on the thread!
                      Maybe you should read my later posts.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm still suprised this thread isn't deleted yet. There are many things I want to say, but I know if I want to keep my post count I won't.

But let me just say sex is a weird thing. The thought that go through your head (or maybe it's just me- I might be a pervert).

Comment

The thought that go through your head (or maybe it's just me- I might be a pervert).
                          not at all "to each his own' as long as it only involves consenting adults i can't see the problem.

Comment

Well I am starting to think I might be submissive. Damn thread! Argh....

Comment

I'm still suprised this thread isn't deleted yet. There are many things I want to say, but I know if I want to keep my post count I won't.

But let me just say sex is a weird thing. The thought that go through your head (or maybe it's just me- I might be a pervert).

you want to keep your post count?

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                                Well I am starting to think I might be submissive. Damn thread! Argh....
                                Nothing wrong with being submissive. [generalization alert] most women seem to be submissive and to me there is a great turn on to a woman that takes charge in the bedroom. Of course, i can be dominate as I have found out as well. That's the whole deal with this. You find out things that maybe you didnt know before when you start down this track.
                                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                                X