No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Been Tied Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I think it really depends on my mood.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
      [generalization alert] most women seem to be submissive
      Interesting .... but do you think it's more a case of "most women think that men want them to be submissive"?
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Interesting .... but do you think it's more a case of "most women think that men want them to be submissive"?
        Thats why I put Generalization alert cause I think that may have a lot to do with it. But I dont mind a woman being dominate at all. Every once in a while you see a twinkle in a womans eye when you mention that you like the woman to be dominate.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          Well I am starting to think I might be submissive. Damn thread! Argh....
          I'm sure you won't have to look very far to find people who feel you need a spanking...

"I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

I'm sure you won't have to look very far to find people who feel you need a spanking...

Will it come from one of the gay/bi guys here?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

yeah I want to keep my post count. I hear it is related to penis size

Comment

As a kid I was tied up numerous times. Heck, I even got hung for real once.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's the width of your post count that matters Diss.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

Am I allowed to use a 2X4 with rusty nails to spank him?!

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hmm, a new term... "postcount envy."
                      Lime roots and treachery!
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

not really my cup of tea, but to each his own
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

nope. not my bag
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

What am I, a mod?? Ask Ming.
                            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              yeah I want to keep my post count. I hear it is related to penis size
                              Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                              It's the width of your post count that matters Diss.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case I better get back to posting elsewhere.
                              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Only if the wood is oak and the nails are really rusty drill bits.
                                I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Working...
                                X