Have You Ever Been Tied Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprayber

Nothing wrong with this thread. We talk about war, death and the simpsons all the time. Why not being tied up?
    You can talk about being tied up after thiefs hijacked your car and tied you up to tree or after terrorists invaded your house and taken you as hostage... There is nothing wrong with title or being tied up, however body of thread isn't appropriate in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

No one asked for your presence.
      Well honestly, I have thought about being tied up... but... umm.... probably will never do it.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

In simplier words... War talks aren't banned by rules but sexual talks are...

Comment

but yes I would tie a girl up. I'm more of a sadist than a masochist

Comment

So discussing sex is bad, but the slaughter of millions good? Weird...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic

You can talk about being tied up after thiefs hijacked your car and tied you up to tree or after terrorists invaded your house and taken you as hostage... There is nothing wrong with title or being tied up, however body of thread isn't appropriate in my opinion.
              We all have the free will to look at a thread or not.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

You are right Sprayber, the fact is that this thread title non-descriptive at all. It is specially done to distract mods - I think if it would be "Have you been tied up during sex?" this thread would be already closed. Also it is the fact that sexual talks are banned by rules in Apolyton.

Comment

yeah it is funny sex talk is not allowed but mass murder is.

Such is the case with tv. You can have massive violence but no nudity or sex.

If I was president I'd take all violence off tv and replace it with sex.

Instead of Arnold Swarchenegger killing some guy he would be having sex with that guy (or maybe a girl would be better )

Comment

Sonic chill... even I am after being deeply surprised after opening this thread. I thought I was gonna hear about a robbery or something...

Well anyways for a little clarification, I normally dream about me being the one tied up.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic
                      You are right Sprayber, the fact is that this thread title non-descriptive at all. It is specially done to distract mods - I think if it would be "Have you been tied up during sex?" this thread would be already closed. Also it is the fact that sexual talks are banned by rules in Apolyton.
                      I sent a PM to Ming to look at the thread. Perhaps that will satisfy your suggestion that I orchistrated a grand conspiracy to hide my thread.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Azazel: That is usually the best way to start to build up the trust level. And in the end it's about what each person is comfortable with.
                        I don't think I would like to go farther than that. It's just about the comfortability during the intercourse. I would prefer the palms of my hands to be free and not, say, hanging on to the bed.

Handcuffs are just wacky, and switching positions would be rather tiresome. I think that elaborating more than that goes against forum regulations.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I do like pinning womens wrists with my hands. but i have never asked to use ropes on them . not the kind of question I know how to ask.

Comment

As long as it doesn't get graphic... or overly discriptive, I have no problem with it... for now... However, if it takes a turn for the worse, the person that does it won't like what happens to them.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Diss, you animal.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I wouldn't mind having my legs and arms tied up... But not to point of being uncomfortable... Then again I am inexperienced so I wouldn't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X