No announcement yet.

UK 'Poly Meet Jan/Feb/Mar 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, meet me in there. It's directly opposite the station main entrance.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I remember it I think, it's basically a door sticking out from the ground right?
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Yep. That's the one. Looks like the entrance to a public toilet.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm still not sure what is going on, I don't think my mate is going to be around this weekend now which makes things difficult
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• It's a wonderful experience to watch the cream of British youth spend 2 threads and hundreds of posts but still failing to reach any form of decision. God help us if we have another war.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Well, the cream of British youth might not be much good at decisionising, but we've already decided it's probably in Bristol somewhere, sometime next year - what more do you want?
              yada

Comment

• cream of British youth?
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Bristol cream
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Bristol, Febuary 22nd.

Venue TBC
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Sounds good to me, let's make it a Wetherspoons pub somewhere or other...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*

On undergraduate teaching quality? About fifth I think... certainly under York. Cambridge is still the best University in the country. Oxford survives on a combination of achievements two centuries ago, research quality and wealth.

...and the sheer brainpower of it's alumni

Yes, this is a thinly veiled *bump*
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                        X