UK 'Poly Meet Jan/Feb/Mar 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't imagine it at all...

For those of you that can't make it, one of my friends has made a Rockumentary, he's going to edit it down a bit for an internet release in the near future.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Oh Iain, do remind me, where did my alma mata rank on that league table?
      On undergraduate teaching quality? About fifth I think... certainly under York. Cambridge is still the best University in the country. Oxford survives on a combination of achievements two centuries ago, research quality and wealth.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Mike, I'm coming down Sunday. I'm in Harrogate on Saturday. Either I made a disastrous typo in that message I sent you or you completely misread it...

Comment

The Stinger, I am simply going on what i can get figures for. There are no stats for
          'how many people CONSIDER themselves to come from x place' , Can only go by what is given.

Rotherham's pop is about 250k, but i somewhat dought 250,000 would claim to come from Rotherham, but instead claim residence to some small town on the outskirts.

I do agree however, that Manchester has a higher population than stated, but Manchester, like London is one of those places that's very hard to define.

Cheers
          Matt
          Up The Millers

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
            Mike, I'm coming down Sunday. I'm in Harrogate on Saturday. Either I made a disastrous typo in that message I sent you or you completely misread it...
            I totally misread it.

OK see you Sunday.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                PH: Yep mobile number the same. I think that EiF is coming down on Saturday, not sure about Matt...

How can you break all 6 strings at once?
                Using a circular saw as a plectrum?

OK, cool, I just have to confirm with Dave that I am going down there on Saturday...I always leave these things until the last minute
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

*bumpetybumpetybumpbumpbump*
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Right... so what's the state of play?

Matt can't come now, EiF's coming down on Sunday afternoon PH isn't sure what's going on...
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Yeah but that's just PH for you. Blissful ignorance.
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• He's ignored my Oxford troll as well. Bastard.

Comment

• Right, I think we're getting to the soundcheck about 5pm. There's a band doing an acoustic set before us now as well so we're on second.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• On current plans I'm going to get into Reading station at about 4.30 so I may as well meet you in the bar...

Comment

• Can someone clarify woss happenin' here!??!
                              I'd quite like to come along
                              Cheers
                              Matt
                              Up The Millers

Comment

• Which bit?

1. Mike's band have a gig on Sunday.
                                2. 'Poly meet, probably in Bristol, sometime in the new year

Comment

Working...
                                X