No announcement yet.

Overcoming Social Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kay Asher here's a hint, you have to play Mech Assault, but not only that, you have to be on at the same time as myself!

I seem to be having a hard time finding you online, are you hiding? Or busy?

Nothing will cure your ails like squishing some trash talking beatches!
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• It's a combination of a bunch of things...

Finals are next week, final projects are due this week, and by the time I get around to playing games I'm too burnt out to play something like MechAssault so I'm opting for far more laid back games like Asheron's Call 2 (on the PC).

I'll be on it a lot after Dec 19th, when I have my last final...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• All righty... I'll be looking for you then!

Good luck on your tests.... you know, your funk could be stress related to all of your tests. I know when I get massively stressed I go into hibernation mode.

Comment

• Maybe, we'll see.

How often are you on, and what times usually?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• On, and off... wish more on than off, but I get the old whip cracking if I'm on too often.

Lately its been in the later evenings... tonight I'll probably play around 11:00 or 11:30, depends when the little lady goes to bed.

Comment

Working...
            X