Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made the pyramids. They must have been smarter than us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - the guys who build the pyramids were not smart at all
    Of course they were smart. They just weren't an advanced alien race nor were they a bunch of Antlantean refugees in 10,500 BC.

They were skilled Egyptians.

- they were plain lucky though
    The only luck was the bad luck that so many modern people want to make up stories and deny that the Egyptians were quite capable of building them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
      I still think it is funny UR (as somebody pointed out earlier) that the Egyptians measured things in inches. Damned foresightful of them, dontcha think?
      Maybe the use of inches originates from ancient Egypt? It would surprise me less than use of centimeters
      får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

• Rich mentioned Focault's Pendulum, a great book by the way. I remember early on a mention of a mathematician who came up with all these significant numbers, which we find out are based off of measurements taken from the Kiosk outside his house, as a demonstration of how silly all the pyramid numerology is. Does anyone have a reference to that, (I lost the book a long time ago)?
        ku eshte shpata eshte feja
        Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
          I still think it is funny UR (as somebody pointed out earlier) that the Egyptians measured things in inches. Damned foresightful of them, dontcha think?
          Nope. Using a backward system such as inches goes a long way to prove all that CyberShy asserts here. I woun't get suspicious until someone can show that there are pyramid correlation in real units - metrics.

"The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

• If super-powerful aliens did come to earth, how come all we have to show for it is a pile of blocks in the desert?

Why don't we all have five willies and work in Zero-G Gynaecological volleyball sports massage?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• These are no ordinary blocks, they can alter the ley lines and absorb cosmic energy.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• It's been scientifically proved that if you rotate the Great Pyramid 14 degrees anti-clockwise (so that it aligns with Arcturus) and rub it with a slightly abrasive cloth, it will release enough cosmic energy to propel an egg over a fence.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• You can be lost inside a pyramid. stay close to the guide. dont leave him.

same in the catacombs of Paris.

you dont want to get lost there either.

you will become a skeleton

Comment

• My flat has walls that are exactly three metres high and align with the ceiling in utter perfection. Three is also exactly the number of stars in Orion's Belt. You can also see the moon through my bedroom window.

It is clear that the building I live in was built by Aliens, and there is no way we could replicate it today.
                    "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                    - Lone Star

Comment

• You can't get lost in the pyramids. There are no labyrinths. The catacombs are another matter, but there are so many people down there, not to mention the police, that if you get lost and you start making noise, someone will find you.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Just pray it's not a mummy...
                        - Lone Star

Comment

• You know, we can't make mummy's like the Egyptians did either. Stupid, non-alien believing moderns. We have lost so much.

Comment

• well ive never been to the pyramids but i've read Asterix and Cleopatra. Are you disputing that?

In the catacombs yeah there are lots of people, usually, but they close them for long periods of time. so if you got lost then...

actually you cant get lost there either. (they have build fences in most of the tunels leaving just one route for you to follow.

but there is no police down there. (at least when I went)

Comment

• Tell me about it John, even my tinfoil hat is defective. But you never see governmet agents or aliens with such inferior gear, oh no you don't. They always have the good stuff so I have to go hide in my lead-lined PSI bunker.
                              - Lone Star

Comment

• There was an article on Salon.com about the catacomb explorers about a month or two back. Despite the fact that most of the tunnels are off limits, there are so many access points that it's impossible to keep people out. Even in the wee hours of the morning, there are hundreds of people down there, illegally. To keep people safe and to keep people out of the tunnels, there is a special police unit which tramps through the tunnels arresting who they can find and fining them.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X